Scott's Shipping Services - FORMERLY UNDER "POSSIBLE LIQUIDATION"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an email from scott!

Resumption of Trading​

Please feel free to unsubscribe if you don’t want to hear from us, we won’t be bothering you often!
Getting desperate, please can someone that gets one of these emails reply innocently and ask what happened regarding the rumours of people losing money etc, try see what the current "line" is
 
I received the same email and have emailed him back asking for an update on my order. Will see if he replies. I was willing to put this down to school fees as I thought he was indeed being liquidated and, while unfortunate, these things happen. It seems this was not the case however. If he is trading again then what recourse do we have now? My order is still showing up on his website with a status of Pending
 
I received the same email and have emailed him back asking for an update on my order. Will see if he replies. I was willing to put this down to school fees as I thought he was indeed being liquidated and, while unfortunate, these things happen. It seems this was not the case however. If he is trading again then what recourse do we have now? My order is still showing up on his website with a status of Pending
What number were you given? Also 9th?
 
So what do we update the thread title to?

Previously under possible liquidation?
Liquidation reversed?
Liquidation turned solidification?
Back from phishing trip?
 
Just got an email from Scotty.
Resumption of Trading.
087 943 2358 outbound only
Stamvrug St
Val deal Grace
Pretoria
0184
 
So what do we update the thread title to?

Previously under possible liquidation?
Liquidation reversed?
Liquidation turned solidification?
Back from phishing trip?
Liquidation turned solidification? - this one
 
From what I can gather, the business barely managed to get by without going into liquidation. Scott (the original Scott) is no longer in control. Lawyers control it all, but he's supposed to post these lawyers' info. Which hasn't happened. Which is one of the reasons why he was banned from Carb.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X