Can't keep a good man down.i even got a sponsored post on fb from scotts
he got money to do advertising
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Can't keep a good man down.i even got a sponsored post on fb from scotts
he got money to do advertising
|
I dont want to spread conspiracy theories, but no sooner was the MTI kingpin behind bars and SSS is back trading. Coincidence, you decide!Looks like Scotty is back from his phishing trip in Zim.
SameJust got an email from scott!
Resumption of Trading
Please feel free to unsubscribe if you don’t want to hear from us, we won’t be bothering you often!
Yep, even the guys scammed are being sent this.Just got an email from scott!
Resumption of Trading
Please feel free to unsubscribe if you don’t want to hear from us, we won’t be bothering you often!
Just got an email from scott!
Resumption of Trading
Please feel free to unsubscribe if you don’t want to hear from us, we won’t be bothering you often!
Getting desperate, please can someone that gets one of these emails reply innocently and ask what happened regarding the rumours of people losing money etc, try see what the current "line" isSame
The last feedback I had was a week or two ago saying that I was number 9 in the queue to get a refund. I have emailed this morning asking for an update.@giraffe-saddle got your order or any other info yet?
What number were you given? Also 9th?I received the same email and have emailed him back asking for an update on my order. Will see if he replies. I was willing to put this down to school fees as I thought he was indeed being liquidated and, while unfortunate, these things happen. It seems this was not the case however. If he is trading again then what recourse do we have now? My order is still showing up on his website with a status of Pending
I haven't heard back yetWhat number were you given? Also 9th?
Liquidation turned solidification? - this oneSo what do we update the thread title to?
Previously under possible liquidation?
Liquidation reversed?
Liquidation turned solidification?
Back from phishing trip?