Snapcraze, Legit?

GSWIE

So I've been meaning to purchase the S21 Ultra and Snapcraze.co.za has it for much less than I've been able to find elsewhere.

But everything about it seems so fabricated. The Hello Peter Reviewers are all created on the day of posting with only 1 review.
Their Facebook Reviews are all outstanding but seems fabricated as well.
Their Instagram Page is filled with stock images.

Just seems off to me, though I'd love for it to be trustworthy.

Anyone bought a device successfully?

Thanks

Singhms

Ok, So I don't post much at all... And I know there's a thing here with one-post wonders :D
BUT, I've just had my Oneplus Nord screen break on me twice in a month, so I'm gonna bite the bullet and go high-end with a phone I can fix with no issue here in SA.
I will be ordering an S21 Ultra on Snapcraze just now, for 17,999. And I will feedback what on earth happens to me! Hopefully early next week.
FOR SCIENCE!!!!
Awesome, awaiting your feedback!

MazinZaki

Update so far... Nothing was updated on the site itself, just said "Processing". Got into the live chat (which doesn't always have someone there), and was told it would dispatch today for delivery tomorrow. And would be sent details. No details were sent. Went back into chat earlier this evening, and the guy confirmed it had been dispatched, gave me waybill number in chat.
It says it's on its way, and is in Joburg. I live in pta.
So at this point, they're just not very on-that-ball (in my case), cos I've had to chase them up about what's happening.. It's not shown on the 'Orders' page at all. So that means they need to fix their site. And that's if everything is delivered and is legit.
Which will still be determined tomorrow (or Wednesday latest).
They use Courier Guy, which I know to probably be the lowest tier reputation in the delivery game. Probably cost-cutting. Like their website.
Let's see how this expensive experiment goes.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
A friend of mine bought a Samsung S21 from them a couple of months ago. I warned him against it, as I couldn't definitively confirm whether they are legit. His phone was delivered a day or two later.
This is however only a single instance that I know of, so take it for what it is.

MazinZaki

FINALLY!
Phone has arrived! I was nervous as hell... But, it all checks out. Downloaded an app called "Samsung info", pasted serial number, and it says it's original. (attached photo)

So SNAPCRAZE IS LEGIT..

The big issues were communication. I didn't get an email of any progress until late last night (after my last post). But the email came with details of how to track your delivery.
The website needs to have all this baked in. That's an area that makes it worrisome.

But the turnaround is FAST. I ordered this on Friday,got it Tuesday morning. Very impressed.

I agree, they have a few things about their image that makes them look suspect.. Like reviews coming from new accounts etc.. But, I figure most people doing this aren't frequent reviewers. The email they sent does ask for reviews.. So they could be responding to that.
I just spent 18k and am not regretting it.

EXPERIMENT OVER!

Attachments

• IMG_20210928_112418.jpg
    IMG_20210928_112418.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 59

Singhms

FINALLY!
Phone has arrived! I was nervous as hell... But, it all checks out. Downloaded an app called "Samsung info", pasted serial number, and it says it's original. (attached photo)

So SNAPCRAZE IS LEGIT..

The big issues were communication. I didn't get an email of any progress until late last night (after my last post). But the email came with details of how to track your delivery.
The website needs to have all this baked in. That's an area that makes it worrisome.

But the turnaround is FAST. I ordered this on Friday,got it Tuesday morning. Very impressed.

I agree, they have a few things about their image that makes them look suspect.. Like reviews coming from new accounts etc.. But, I figure most people doing this aren't frequent reviewers. The email they sent does ask for reviews.. So they could be responding to that.
I just spent 18k and am not regretting it.

EXPERIMENT OVER!
Awesome, thanks for the update! Is it a refurbished device or does the app you used just say refurbished...

MazinZaki

Awesome, thanks for the update! Is it a refurbished device or does the app you used just say refurbished...
That's actually a great question, it's just an app I found from a YT vid to check if it's original. I hadn't even thought of refurbished. So I'm gonna look into that now. Cos if it IS refurbished.. Would explain how they can sell so cheap..
But they don't say that anywhere.

MazinZaki

So it's ORIGINAL & NEW.

Using the same Samsung Info app (you can get on Playstore), my phone is original and NOT refurbished.
The "Knox Warranty Void" reads 0x0, if it was '0x1' it would mean it's been factory reset before.
Also, the message on my picture would've also added a special message underneath saying "Note: Manufacturing Date does not match with Serial Number", as well as a note saying the Knox Warranty Void has been tripped.
Turns out this app seems like a good catch-all method of checking.

But I honestly suggest this kinda thing be checked cos you never know if this is the case every time. Buying online greatly increases the chances of such.

Saba'a

Executive Member
With all the recent closures of once reputable stores, I'm not willing to risk such large amounts.

Unless a means of refund via credit card or paypal for non-delivery.

MazinZaki

With all the recent closures of once reputable stores, I'm not willing to risk such large amounts.

Unless a means of refund via credit card or paypal for non-delivery.
Hey.. Completely get it.. I'm not gonna lie I was kinda shitting bricks about this. And honestly feel like I just got away with a lot less research than I'm used to. Having the forum actually helped me process cos I could share.

I'd say don't go for it cos the peace of mind isn't there with these guys. I had to chase up everything. That's not fun. And I don't know what non-delivery looks like for these guys.. Was surprised none of that stuff was front and center to ease the customer. Their thing is clearly the prices.

Hope you find what you're looking for.

MazinZaki

You really want to believe a guy who has only 8 posts on this forum and all in this thread punting this unknown online store.
Literally said I don't do this often at all.. Only posted here cos I was trying to find out for myself. So I wanted to engage here.

I've been very transparent about each step.. I probably could've used more screenshots and stuff ‍♂️ Honestly my fault for being lazy.
And I'm not punting them. I'm telling you my experience and what I think.. Including what I think is WRONG with them.... If you've bothered to read at all.
I don't think they're the safest way to go. But I got what I wanted nonetheless.. Take the risk or don't.

An adult can make up their own mind. Don't listen to the 8-post boogie man

Reactions: 3WA

Singhms

So it's ORIGINAL & NEW.

Using the same Samsung Info app (you can get on Playstore), my phone is original and NOT refurbished.
The "Knox Warranty Void" reads 0x0, if it was '0x1' it would mean it's been factory reset before.
Also, the message on my picture would've also added a special message underneath saying "Note: Manufacturing Date does not match with Serial Number", as well as a note saying the Knox Warranty Void has been tripped.
Turns out this app seems like a good catch-all method of checking.

But I honestly suggest this kinda thing be checked cos you never know if this is the case every time. Buying online greatly increases the chances of such.
Awesome, great Samsung has a method to verify this! Happy it all worked out for you!

MazinZaki

Awesome, great Samsung has a method to verify this! Happy it all worked out for you!
Not sure it's an actual Samsung official thing.. But it's been around for some time now. I only discovered it cos of all this, saw videos on YT when I was trying to verify the whole original/refurbished thing.

AldenB

Ordered from them on Monday morning, will update when I receive the device. So far have received the Courier guy waybill.
Received my phone this morning. Didn't contact them on the whereabouts of my order, just followed the tracking updates from The Courier Guy. Phone was properly sealed, definitely brand new from the looks of it. Will check if it's truly brand new via some software later on. The website said my order was 'processing' until it got delivered. After delivery, I received an email saying my order was completed. All in all, satisfied with the service. I vouch for them. As more people post their experiences, one can decide on their own whether or not the store is credible. Just sharing my experience. Thumbs up from me.

Attachments

• IMG_20210930_095537.jpg
    IMG_20210930_095537.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20210930_095555.jpg
    IMG_20210930_095555.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20210930_100639.jpg
    IMG_20210930_100639.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20210930_100924.jpg
    IMG_20210930_100924.jpg