Snapcraze, Legit?

GSWIE

So I've been meaning to purchase the S21 Ultra and Snapcraze.co.za has it for much less than I've been able to find elsewhere.

But everything about it seems so fabricated. The Hello Peter Reviewers are all created on the day of posting with only 1 review.
Their Facebook Reviews are all outstanding but seems fabricated as well.
Their Instagram Page is filled with stock images.

Just seems off to me, though I'd love for it to be trustworthy.

Anyone bought a device successfully?

Thanks

Consumercraze

I stand to be corrected,
The warranty is not through Samsung South Africa.
The retailers handle the warranties/repairs... Direct importers of some sort...
Hence the price...
That is incorrect. Retailers receive your units from you and direct them to the Samsung Service centres. Retailers cannot carry out repairs or the warranty will be lost.

As stated before I work at Snapcraze and all original Samsung products are covered by a manufacturers warranty regardless of which store you purchase from, you or the store can book it in with your closest Samsung repair centre with an invoice and the device's IMEI number which confirms if its an original product and how far into the warranty period you are.

We supply Insurance companies, service centres and stores who do dropshipping and this would not be possible had our devices not come with the full warranty. We do not do Grey imports. Our prices are ridiculously cheaper due to us selling to you at B2B wholesale rates.

Perhaps research and actually call a company in future before tainting their name with inaccurate information. Both consumers and their employees would appreciate this.

Take care

Consumercraze

You really want to believe a guy who has only 8 posts on this forum and all in this thread punting this unknown online store.
Rest it Thugsclub, your intentions are starting to show... people may stop believing you after your 20th attempt of instilling mistrust in prospective consumers.

Sure you're not from a competing store? You've invested alot of time in this thread and added nothing useful.

Be kind

Are these Grey imports?

All is lekker until you need the manufacturer warranty.

I learned the hard way with those other Orange scum.

If not worried about manufacturer warranty. Then I guess as long as you get your device and it seems to be working, you are good.

However spending 20K on a grey import is insane. I will rather pay a bit more for the local MANUFACTURER warranty and support.

Anyone can confirm if local manufacturer warranty is supported and if there is after sales service?

If not. No thanks

RedViking

Nord of the South
Rest it Thugsclub, your intentions are starting to show... people may stop believing you after your 20th attempt of instilling mistrust in prospective consumers.

Sure you're not from a competing store? You've invested alot of time in this thread and added nothing useful.

Be kind
You win!

Consumercraze

I am also considering ordering from them as the s21 ultra as almost R4000 cheaper than other places.
But Im also skeptical as well. Facebook and Hellopeter is overly positive and here on Mybroadband everyone is just as skeptical as me with a few positive reviews.
Dont know what to do
Dear jnvdh06,

A quick tip when purchasing from a store for the first time online, ALWAYS call the companies they claim to be affiliated with. Companies like Payfast, Pricecheck, Mobicred, FASTA, etc vett stores first before jumping into bed with them so they are generally a good place to call to verify. We are B2B wholesalers hence the "super cheap" prices.

If you need any more info I'd recommend calling or emailing the store directly. As you can see forum's are not always a reliable source for info. No one trusts anyone and everyone believes any positive comment from a random account is fake but believes the negative ones easily

Unfortunately huge retailers have conditioned the South African consumer to a system of abuse and robbery with overinflated profits to such a point that they are in disbelief if they see good customer service or good prices.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Take care.

Consumercraze

I met someone to claimed that he bought his wife's s21 ultra form them.

I can't vouch for them personally but they seem legit.
Not sure of they do grey imports and if they would honor warranty though.
Hi Park@82,

Snapcraze stock brand new local units hence the 24 month Samsung/ Huawei warranties & the 12 month Apple warranty. No Grey imports as they do not come with a warranty.

Consumercraze

At these prices.. They're probably grey market, so whatever issues are handled thru the seller and not Samsung. For me personally it's not a massive deal cos I buy watches on grey market already.

If it's an issue for you, don't do it. It will be fun and cheaper.. But if you're expecting some easy service or something, you'll get frustrated.

So far I've had no issues with the phone. Received the recent update, everything works as intended. I'm quite happy with it. Not sure what else is needed to 'verify' stuff on here but, it's great.

Enjoy the rest of the week people :)

Did I even see this yesterday when I posted?!
Are you guys THIS paranoid about this?? Checking IP logs and all that..?

Please do it.. And please post the conclusion. PLEASE! Cos if I happen to be 2 people in 2 different places at the same time, I'd get a lot more done in my life... Maybe even get to 3k posts sooner so I can scam more of you

Completely didn't expect this... But I want it to happen.. Who do we talk to.. Let's make it happen

Ok now I'M playing into this too much. I was just honestly sharing my experience. But the net is a funny place. Yikes!
Indeed the net is a funny place.

Thank you for taking flak and sharing your experience with Snapcraze anyway. We have noted your criticism of our communication through the order process and we are currently updating our website - some exciting things coming your way J.

Your device is local stock and not a Grey import. So should you need to book it in, simply present your invoice at any certified Samsung repair centre in SA.

Consumercraze

Hmm

Other buyer 4 posts.

So I'll keep my risk low by not buying from unknown stores.
Dear Saba,

Have you tried contacting Snapcraze and doing your own research? It's easy to verify an online store, call their affiliates: Payfast, Mobicred, Courier Guy, Loot, Bidorbuy, Takealot, FASTA, etc.

Furthermore Snapcraze has been around since 2016. A quick Google search will confirm this.

Take care.

Consumercraze

Mollie the reviewer states active since July 2021?

But powerbite seems as if they have physical stores? So seems legit.

Fourwayz CapeGate and Sea Point - ask someone to pop in if you cant to verify.
Ah there we go...

The troll has revealed itself J.
Received my phone this morning. Didn't contact them on the whereabouts of my order, just followed the tracking updates from The Courier Guy. Phone was properly sealed, definitely brand new from the looks of it. Will check if it's truly brand new via some software later on. The website said my order was 'processing' until it got delivered. After delivery, I received an email saying my order was completed. All in all, satisfied with the service. I vouch for them. As more people post their experiences, one can decide on their own whether or not the store is credible. Just sharing my experience. Thumbs up from me.
Dear AldenBoby,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, and for enduring forum abuse in the process. We apologize for this.

We wish you well with your new device and hope to see you again in the future.

Take care.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Dear jnvdh06,

A quick tip when purchasing from a store for the first time online, ALWAYS call the companies they claim to be affiliated with. Companies like Payfast, Pricecheck, Mobicred, FASTA, etc vett stores first before jumping into bed with them so they are generally a good place to call to verify. We are B2B wholesalers hence the "super cheap" prices.

If you need any more info I'd recommend calling or emailing the store directly. As you can see forum's are not always a reliable source for info. No one trusts anyone and everyone believes any positive comment from a random account is fake but believes the negative ones easily

Unfortunately huge retailers have conditioned the South African consumer to a system of abuse and robbery with overinflated profits to such a point that they are in disbelief if they see good customer service or good prices.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Take care.
I think it goes both ways. This forum is like a family. We discuss stuff and sometimes it is looking at the worse side of things. Many on here have a decade and longer relationship. And during the last decade there has been many chance takers and so forth. If you want to earn the trust of this family you need to deal with it in such a way that you respect other's opinions and in a constructive way and prove yourself.

Why don't you start the right way. Register your profile as a company by contacting @rpm. Don't hide behind a one post wonder.

Consumercraze

I think it goes both ways. This forum is like a family. We discuss stuff and sometimes it is looking at the worse side of things. Many on here have a decade and longer relationship. And during the last decade there has been many chance takers and so forth. If you want to earn the trust of this family you need to deal with it in such a way that you respect other's opinions and in a constructive way and prove yourself.

Why don't you start the right way. Register your profile as a company by contacting @rpm. Don't hide behind a one post wonder.
Thank you RedViking for the advice. We will take it :)

I will chat to one of the store owners about registering as a company. I was not aware of this option funny enough but after coming across this thread again months after the fact, I felt it my responsibility to respond to concerns.

Thank you again and hopefully we will be embraced by this very committed family.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Thank you RedViking for the advice. We will take it :)

I will chat to one of the store owners about registering as a company. I was not aware of this option funny enough but after coming across this thread again months after the fact, I felt it my responsibility to respond to concerns.

Thank you again and hopefully we will be embraced by this very committed family.

Look at this company

https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/laptopsatcost-co-za.961633/

and see how the owner of the store handled the situation. Not very well.

I honestly think from other users opinions that this store is legit, but unfortunately the way they dealt with other user's input and opinions did not help.

So all I am saying, the way one respond , even if opinions may seem unfair (because a business is personal), makes a huge difference. There will always be vocal opinions, but it should not change the way your respond. @Afrihost-Gian and Afrihost is a good example. Man, this forum has given them absolute hell! And look where Afrihost is today!

Consumercraze

I stand to be corrected,
The warranty is not through Samsung South Africa.
The retailers handle the warranties/repairs... Direct importers of some sort...
Hence the price...
That is incorrect. Retailers receive your units from you and direct them to the Samsung Service centres. Retailers cannot carry out repairs or the warranty will be lost.

As stated before I work at Snapcraze and all original Samsung products are covered by a manufacturers warranty regardless of which store you purchase from, you or the store can book it in with your closest Samsung repair centre with an invoice and the device's IMEI number which confirms if its an original product and how far into the warranty period you are.

We supply Insurance companies, service centres and stores who do dropshipping and this would not be possible had our devices not come with the full warranty. We do not do Grey imports. Our prices are ridiculously cheaper due to us selling to you at B2B wholesale rates.

Perhaps research and actually call a company in future before tainting their name with inaccurate information. Both consumers and their employees would appreciate this.

Take care

Consumercraze

Look at this company

https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/laptopsatcost-co-za.961633/

and see how the owner of the store handled the situation. Not very well.

I honestly think from other users opinions that this store is legit, but unfortunately the way they dealt with other user's input and opinions did not help.

So all I am saying, the way one respond , even if opinions may seem unfair (because a business is personal), makes a huge difference. There will always be vocal opinions, but it should not change the way your respond. @Afrihost-Gian and Afrihost is a good example. Man, this forum has given them absolute hell! And look where Afrihost is today!
Oh my! Those were brutal shame!

I fully understand skepticism when it comes to online shopping especially when prices are well below retailers'. Good prices do sell, but it seems good reputation goes a long way. For this reason I do not intend on making a fool of myself to vouch for Snapcraze and tainting the store's name in the process.

I will follow up on that profile with Kerry. I am keeping her updated on my experience here - thank you for taking the time to respond to me and to give me extremely valuable advice to take back.

Take care @RedViking :)

Thugscub

Expert Member
Sweetheart here are some cookies and milk for you.
I still will not buy from an online retailer.
With an unknown reputation.
Got it?
Only 12 POSTS.
Another BS story. Go punt elsewhere darling.