Snapcraze, Legit?

GSWIE

So I've been meaning to purchase the S21 Ultra and Snapcraze.co.za has it for much less than I've been able to find elsewhere.

But everything about it seems so fabricated. The Hello Peter Reviewers are all created on the day of posting with only 1 review.
Their Facebook Reviews are all outstanding but seems fabricated as well.
Their Instagram Page is filled with stock images.

Just seems off to me, though I'd love for it to be trustworthy.

Anyone bought a device successfully?

Thanks

RedViking

Nord of the South
Are these Grey imports?

All is lekker until you need the manufacturer warranty.

I learned the hard way with those other Orange scum.

If not worried about manufacturer warranty. Then I guess as long as you get your device and it seems to be working, you are good.

However spending 20K on a grey import is insane. I will rather pay a bit more for the local MANUFACTURER warranty and support.

Anyone can confirm if local manufacturer warranty is supported and if there is after sales service?

If not. No thanks

AldenB

Are these Grey imports?

If not worried about manufacturer warranty. Then I guess as long as you get your device and it seems to be working, you are good.

However spending 20K on a grey import is insane. I will rather pay a bit more for the local MANUFACTURER warranty and support.

Anyone can confirm if local manufacturer warranty is supported and if there is after sales service?

If not. No thanks
The website claims 24 months SA warranty, can't speak on aftersales as I just got my device. I agree, if you're not worried about the warranty you'll probably be good. If you are you'll probably want to look elsewhere...

RedViking

Nord of the South
The website claims 24 months SA warranty, can't speak on aftersales as I just got my device. I agree, if you're not worried about the warranty you'll probably be good. If you are you'll probably want to look elsewhere...
Manufacturers warranty?

AldenB

"All the devices that we supply are brand new and sealed in the box and come with the local manufacturers warranty. We have recently introduced a CPO division for laptops ONLY - these are separate from our brand new laptops and covered by varying warranties as stated on each unique listing." - From their FAQ

Singhms

Are these Grey imports?

If not. No thanks
Asked the same question on page 1 of this thread...

The snap craze representative with 1 post did not respond...

I stand to be corrected,
The warranty is not through Samsung South Africa.
The retailers handle the warranties/repairs... Direct importers of some sort...
Hence the price...

jnvdh06

I am also considering ordering from them as the s21 ultra as almost R4000 cheaper than other places.
But Im also skeptical as well. Facebook and Hellopeter is overly positive and here on Mybroadband everyone is just as skeptical as me with a few positive reviews.
Dont know what to do

AldenB

I am also considering ordering from them as the s21 ultra as almost R4000 cheaper than other places.
But Im also skeptical as well. Facebook and Hellopeter is overly positive and here on Mybroadband everyone is just as skeptical as me with a few positive reviews.
Dont know what to do
Same reason I ordered from them, price. Got my device no complaints so far. I'm not a reliable source according to other members however XD. I don't blame them for thinking that, I understand why. If you check earlier in the thread I detailed my experience with them.

Shake&Bake

Party Liaison
FINALLY!
Phone has arrived! I was nervous as hell... But, it all checks out. Downloaded an app called "Samsung info", pasted serial number, and it says it's original. (attached photo)

So SNAPCRAZE IS LEGIT..

The big issues were communication. I didn't get an email of any progress until late last night (after my last post). But the email came with details of how to track your delivery.
The website needs to have all this baked in. That's an area that makes it worrisome.

But the turnaround is FAST. I ordered this on Friday,got it Tuesday morning. Very impressed.

I agree, they have a few things about their image that makes them look suspect.. Like reviews coming from new accounts etc.. But, I figure most people doing this aren't frequent reviewers. The email they sent does ask for reviews.. So they could be responding to that.
I just spent 18k and am not regretting it.

EXPERIMENT OVER!

Received my phone this morning. Didn't contact them on the whereabouts of my order, just followed the tracking updates from The Courier Guy. Phone was properly sealed, definitely brand new from the looks of it. Will check if it's truly brand new via some software later on. The website said my order was 'processing' until it got delivered. After delivery, I received an email saying my order was completed. All in all, satisfied with the service. I vouch for them. As more people post their experiences, one can decide on their own whether or not the store is credible. Just sharing my experience. Thumbs up from me.

I may very well take some flack, but I think a mod should perhaps just check IP logs for these 2 accounts please.

Just to check if it's not the same person.
*spidey sense*

Saba'a

Executive Member
"All the devices that we supply are brand new and sealed in the box and come with the local manufacturers warranty. We have recently introduced a CPO division for laptops ONLY - these are separate from our brand new laptops and covered by varying warranties as stated on each unique listing." - From their FAQ
Highly unlikely at those prices?

MazinZaki

At these prices.. They're probably grey market, so whatever issues are handled thru the seller and not Samsung. For me personally it's not a massive deal cos I buy watches on grey market already.

If it's an issue for you, don't do it. It will be fun and cheaper.. But if you're expecting some easy service or something, you'll get frustrated.

So far I've had no issues with the phone. Received the recent update, everything works as intended. I'm quite happy with it. Not sure what else is needed to 'verify' stuff on here but, it's great.

Enjoy the rest of the week people :)

MazinZaki

I may very well take some flack, but I think a mod should perhaps just check IP logs for these 2 accounts please.

Just to check if it's not the same person.
*spidey sense*
Did I even see this yesterday when I posted?!
Are you guys THIS paranoid about this?? Checking IP logs and all that..?

Please do it.. And please post the conclusion. PLEASE! Cos if I happen to be 2 people in 2 different places at the same time, I'd get a lot more done in my life... Maybe even get to 3k posts sooner so I can scam more of you

Completely didn't expect this... But I want it to happen.. Who do we talk to.. Let's make it happen

Ok now I'M playing into this too much. I was just honestly sharing my experience. But the net is a funny place. Yikes!

Park@82

Honorary Master
Until I meet a person who has bought from them personally.
All one post wonders so far.
I met someone to claimed that he bought his wife's s21 ultra form them.

I can't vouch for them personally but they seem legit.
Not sure of they do grey imports and if they would honor warranty though.