Ho3n3r
Honorary Master
Today is the first time I'm really annoyed at Capitec. Their current social media person is just a bot, basically.
I bought a game off Steam, but the game went through my card instead of my wallet, so I got a refund on it - this was 22 August.
Today, 14 days later, it's still on "Unprocessed", and I have no access to this money.
So I ask them on social media to help me, I give the reference and everything. They reply with:
Then I ask why they can't escalate it. Then they reply with the same message.
First time I've felt you get what you pay for.
I bought a game off Steam, but the game went through my card instead of my wallet, so I got a refund on it - this was 22 August.
Today, 14 days later, it's still on "Unprocessed", and I have no access to this money.
So I ask them on social media to help me, I give the reference and everything. They reply with:
Hi, have you reported the matter to be escalated? please contact Client Care on 0860 10 20 43 to further investigate or visit your nearest Capitec bank branch.
Then I ask why they can't escalate it. Then they reply with the same message.
First time I've felt you get what you pay for.
