• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • Win an Amazon Echo Dot in this two-day giveaway - Enter Here

'Sorry for injecting pupils with birth control'

Splinter

Honorary Master
And you are?

Don't make me laugh :crylaugh:
I am Splinter?

Anyway, you are obviously just here to troll - I don't think you have actually contributed anything on topic here? Obviously you have an issue with me. Cool. Take it to pm where we can really rip shreds off each other ;)

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
You are actually a unique example. Looking at today’s education system, slow economy, you are most likely if born poor to remain poor.
True, one also has to consider cases of kids born in wealthy families squandering all the opportunities they get and end up as wash outs VS those who made a success coming from nothing. But these are exceptions to the norm.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Q

Wait, how do we know they did not give consent? Has that part been proven?
A

From the article,
"The incident‚ though it was carried out with good intentions by our sub-district‚ did not sit well with the parents and the affected learners. The department admits that there should have been thorough consultation on the matter particularly with all affected parties including the Department of Education‚ the school management and the parents.

rietrot

Executive Member
That is NOT what you said. You said, not protesting, means giving consent. That is utter twaddle.
If someone tries to inject you with something and you go along with it you are consenting. This applies to everything in life. If you don't consent you should actually speek up and say no.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
If someone tries to inject you with something and you go along with it you are consenting. This applies to everything in life. If you don't consent you should actually speek up and say no.
Ever been mugged by a group of thugs?

To a casual observer, you look like you know each other.

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Implied consent usually does not apply to medical things. It required an informed consent. I’m pretty sure it’s the same in SA.

Anyway, even the department said they did it wrong, why do you keep being on it?

rietrot

Executive Member
Ever been mugged by a group of thugs?

To a casual observer, you look like you know each other.
I actually have. They had a knife and caught me a bit by surprise whilst i was walking in the street playing on my phone. Did that happen in this case? I didn't read that the girls were threatened with violence.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
That doesn't say whether they actually had consent or not.
More from the article

"The manner in which the activity was carried out is regrettable since it left learners feeling that their rights particularly the right to human dignity and the right to privacy were infringed."

The manner in which the activity was carried out is regrettable.
The department admitted that both parents and learners' consent should have been thoroughly sought‚ agreed to and consent forms signed.