Speed of deployment

Tns

Executive Member
ok so where can i buy a wimax card? or where is it going to benefit me as consumer?

MadMailMan

Expert Member
Speed of deployment? Clearly these folks haven't heard of ICASA. Once everybody has thier say and wimax licenses are issued then we might see some "speed of deployment". Until then we might as well be talking about FTTH.

friedpiggy

ummmm wtf? speed of deployment and neotel dont belong in the same sentence unless the heading is "speed comparisons with snails" i mean they launched a couple months ago and its still only available in small pockets of jhb. gimme a break here.

Rahl

Hopefully they wont be as greedy as Vodacom and try and screw you out of sight and sound with their exorbatant fees.

Kokop

ummmm wtf? speed of deployment and neotel dont belong in the same sentence unless the heading is "speed comparisons with snails" i mean they launched a couple months ago and its still only available in small pockets of jhb. gimme a break here.
+1

I still have yet to see any effective marketing, let alone any news of "We will be in your area in x weeks/months"

I think I will be gone before they arrive in CT:eek: