Strange behaviour...

CamiKaze

Honorary Master
Well...she didn't say, so I'm obviously assuming they're jealous of the fact their daughter doesn't have a guy with ambition and a good future, haha. ;)
Well, what guy doesn't have the type of ambition to provide someone with a good future?

nicbst

I've been in a similar situation (I know she's talking to you again and what not) But the best advice I can give is that you break away from assumptions as to why she may not be talking to you (in future perhaps) over whatever IM you guys use (or social network for that matter). Because Assumptions do nothing but ruin everything, especially if you have no reason to be assuming things (perhaps she's busy and has deadlines from work).

People can be awesome Face to Face and suck hard when it comes to texting (I've been there) your goal now would to take texting out of the way and allow for more Face to Face. I find that to be the best solution, seems some people become other people behind their phones these days.. :confused:

Hope it works out for you though
Thanks! Yea I am trying to get a way to see her more often. Accepted the way she texts, called her today and oh that voice :p

nicbst

Wtf??

Girl hugs guy, guy hears wedding bells... Jesus.
Lol, must've forgot about mentioning the wedding. Sorry :rolleyes:

And as someone who uses the handshake on everyone, it seems I pretty much read her correctly. :cool:

Go troll somewhere else...

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Lol, must've forgot about mentioning the wedding. Sorry :rolleyes:

And as someone who uses the handshake on everyone, it seems I pretty much read her correctly. :cool:

Go troll somewhere else...
I'm really not trolling.

It's pretty cringey to think that you have some sort of expectation of a woman after having hugged her... I mean what's that? 0.0000001th base?

nicbst

I'm really not trolling.

It's pretty cringey to think that you have some sort of expectation of a woman after having hugged her... I mean what's that? 0.0000001th base?
Uhm. Whatever dude. You weren't there and if you're this fixated on one thing im not going to argue with you.

SlinkyMike

Executive Member
Uhm. Whatever dude. You weren't there and if you're this fixated on one thing im not going to argue with you.
OK. Clearly being snarky isn't helping so here is what I'm trying to get across to you...

You may well have sensed some sign(s) but that doesn't mean that anyone owes you anything.

You need to be cool and let things play out, trust me: women can smell desperation and you're not helping your cause by getting agitated to the point of posting online about it when all that actually happened (subliminal signals aside) was a bit of hanging out and a hug.

Maybe love is in the air and maybe it is not, neither of you knows that yet but clinginess and anxiety is not going to cleanse the way between you.

Capsisce?