Strange behaviour...

krycor

Honorary Master
Mmm will do. And hope and pray it doesn't blow up in my face. :D Usually I want to be sure she's really into me before going there.
fair enough but women tend to think something is wrong after the 1st-3rd date pending her pref, So if by the 3rd you haven't about 95% would think they read you wrong and you weren't interested. Maybe its different but from experience over the last 2 yrs here in jhb/ctn it seems to be the case

scudsucker

Expert Member
I believe it is at this crucial point in the relationship that you should start sending her dick pics on Whatsapp.

nicbst

Whaaaat!!! She responded on her own?! Mmm just as I got over it and accepted my fate. :whistling:

Last edited:

nicbst

Haha, only "hey!* What are u up to?", but it's something eh.

Yea I sort of cooled down a bit. So now I can be (a little) more objective :D

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
Haha, only "hey!* What are u up to?", but it's something eh.

Yea I sort of cooled down a bit. So now I can be (a little) more objective :D
She was bored and needed a little entertainment. Reply back and say you're holidaying in CT with a new chick you met.

AlphaBravo

Expert Member
Try meeting with her, make or brake night...you should know exactly where you stand afterward, that is outside or inside her room...

nicbst

Haha. You guys ne. One track minded bunch! :D

I've been ignoring her for a while and last night out of the blue she said good night. But yea, I'm up other avenues at the moment, and they're keeping me entertained :)

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Haha. You guys ne. One track minded bunch! :D

I've been ignoring her for a while and last night out of the blue she said good night. But yea, I'm up other avenues at the moment, and they're keeping me entertained :)
That happens. Not interested when you show you are, gets interested when you show you aren't.

nicbst

Omw...

I'm not sure I should be really happy or really...confused. :D

So she started talking to me today...been going for over 2 hours. Told me she really wants to hang out but had issues with the people she lives with (not family), and they had a huge problem with her hanging out with me. Freaking control freaks much...makes me mad, when she introduced me to them they were all friendly and smiles :mad: Now I hear about the **** afterwards.

Anyway, she's moving out in a month or so. Can't wait. She also wants to go on a flower-watching tour of a certain part of the country with me, in July or August (she loves flowers, but not roses......:confused:), good thing my parent's farm has huge natural flower cover that time of the year. :p

So yea...

Will see how it goes. Definitely better than when I started this thread, I reckon...:)

Omw...

I'm not sure I should be really happy or really...confused. :D

So she started talking to me today...been going for over 2 hours. Told me she really wants to hang out but had issues with the people she lives with (not family), and they had a huge problem with her hanging out with me. Freaking control freaks much...makes me mad, when she introduced me to them they were all friendly and smiles :mad: Now I hear about the **** afterwards.

Anyway, she's moving out in a month or so. Can't wait. She also wants to go on a flower-watching tour of a certain part of the country with me, in July or August (she loves flowers, but not roses......:confused:), good thing my parent's farm has huge natural flower cover that time of the year. :p

So yea...

Will see how it goes. Definitely better than when I started this thread, I reckon...:)
Told you so...

-Prismo-

Executive Member
She doesn't know if she is still interested, so don't waste your time with her, move on.
Hasty

This isn't strange behaviour. It's normal behaviour.
True

You lucked out. Move on to the next woman.
Hasty .. Again

I've been in a similar situation (I know she's talking to you again and what not) But the best advice I can give is that you break away from assumptions as to why she may not be talking to you (in future perhaps) over whatever IM you guys use (or social network for that matter). Because Assumptions do nothing but ruin everything, especially if you have no reason to be assuming things (perhaps she's busy and has deadlines from work).

People can be awesome Face to Face and suck hard when it comes to texting (I've been there) your goal now would to take texting out of the way and allow for more Face to Face. I find that to be the best solution, seems some people become other people behind their phones these days.. :confused:

Hope it works out for you though