Strange behaviour...

nicbst

Damn 28 is too old man :D -5 years I might have considered :p She is 22, dark-blonde, slim & has this amazing blue eyes and flowing hair. I will go sit in a corner and sulk for a while now. :crying:

Oh and btw, I have a job. My manager told me to go home (sick leave), so I'm not on company time hehe. And I got it from her! (The cold)

TJ99

Honorary Master
It's accepted as normal behaviour but far from it, wish people would just be upfront about these things
Well, we all wish women would be upfront and honest and not play stupid childish games.

Personally, I also wish my car suddenly turns into a Porsche Carrera GT or I return home to find the whole place packed to the ceiling with gold bars but none of those are going to happen either.

googoodoll

Executive Member
Ok it isn't really normal. I tend to shut down / back off / run away when any kind of human relationship starts becoming comfortable. Including friendships/familyships. Maybe that is what she is doing.

TheTwo

Expert Member
Ok it isn't really normal. I tend to shut down / back off / run away when any kind of human relationship starts becoming comfortable. Including friendships/familyships. Maybe that is what she is doing.
Why do you do that. ?

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
So you are telling me i'm acting like a woman? :p

Shaun108

Executive Member
Psh, here's what you do OP:

Call her and say "I got a hard-on, how fast can you be here?"

It's a 50/50 chance. Either you win or you lose. Man up and make that call now!

Noob-Noob

Executive Member
No idea. I guess I'm not very well adapted socially. Or something like that.
Maybe scared of getting hurt.
Speaking out of personal experience, i was in a long relationship where i got hurt in a very bad way, its 15 months later an i'm still not over what happened, it scares me when i get to close to someone and i run, that and the fact that I'm used to a certain lifestyle the last 15 months....change scares me to death.
So i have flings, and as soon as it gets to serious i look for reasons to run away.