People said Cheri Marks/Ward was honest too.
People said Johann Steynberg was honest too.
People said Jerome and LibeRebil were honest too.
People said Charles Ponzi was honest too.
There are ALSO the documents for the latest court case to get access to 2 accounts in ABSA bank. These documents are real, but there is no clarity as to how the contents of the bank accounts that were surrendered are tied to the PIC case. Hence, at this point, it is unclear whether whatever was in these bank accounts is only indirectly related to the PIC matter or whether it is part of the trillions.
That is why we all keep asking for evidence that the donors actually have legal claim to any money. As far as I can see, only those donors who had agreements with Mr Koorbanally (on behalf Mrs Surtie, NOT Mr Mcsherry of the most recent court case) have some kind of legal claims.
Nope,I do not assert that some documentation does not exist,in fact,i've perused what I could,just 1 ridiculous snippet below
Nah,High court submissions are an attempt at baffling with bullshit. See MTI case and thousands of pages of submitted evidence which was dismissed rightfully by the judge in the case as nonsense
Your PI was asked in an interview if he was aware of any crowdfunding for the case - he said no. I have no idea where in the hundreds of pages in this thread that was cited,it was a facebook post by Khoorbanally if memory serves
Next,i'll extract an excerpt of the "Evidence" presented by the "Forensic IT Investigator" as easy proof of the vexatious nonsense this case is built on:
Please let's also remember just how much of the "back office" data of MTI was fabricated.
Throwing buzz words around to obfuscate and create the impression of expertise is also rife. Just a query on such use: when were these "quantum cryptography packages" of the case documents created?
I've deduced this because it would be really easy for the those who claim this to be legit to simply post the court records here. But they don't. Typical hallmark of a scam.
Intertwined in the sense that the outcome of the second case to substantiate the first automatically decides the outcome of the first, which claimants are stating.
Please let's also remember just how much of the "back office" data of MTI was fabricated.
Throwing buzz words around to obfuscate and create the impression of expertise is also rife. Just a query on such use: when were these "quantum cryptography packages" of the case documents created?
Indeed,I see this often in Liquidation cases now too
I'm yet to hear what a NETSTAT does to show a SUPER SERIAL SECRET ACCOUNT EXISTS that's QUANTUM ENCRYPTED
I would be interested to find out who fabricated the "fake evidence nobody would ever post to facebook" to what end
I've deduced this because it would be really easy for the those who claim this to be legit to simply post the court records here. But they don't. Typical hallmark of a scam.
Oh, please point out where in this thread I've promoted this 'scam' as you call it? I would love to see this!
And to what end would they go to the effort of obtaining this document? To please you? You are the one asking for it consistently and persistently. It makes more sense then for you to get a copy. Even if it's only to satisfy your own curiosity. No need to post it here. You seem to be convinced it's a matter of simply asking the clerk of the court. So go ahead.
And it's been mentioned before that the point of this thread is to prove that the collecting of money to fund the legal costs is a scam. You seem to be intent on proving the court case to be a scam. Shouldn't there be a different thread for that?
Intertwined in the sense that the outcome of the second case to substantiate the first automatically decides the outcome of the first, which claimants are stating.
I doubt it'll be as easy as the one automatically deciding the other. But findings from the second does go a long way to substantiating claims made in the first.
Oh, please point out where in this thread I've promoted this 'scam' as you call it? I would love to see this!
And to what end would they go to the effort of obtaining this document? To please you? You are the one asking for it consistently and persistently. It makes more sense then for you to get a copy. Even if it's only to satisfy your own curiosity. No need to post it here. You seem to be convinced it's a matter of simply asking the clerk of the court. So go ahead.
And it's been mentioned before that the point of this thread is to prove that the collecting of money to fund the legal costs is a scam. You seem to be intent on proving the court case to be a scam. Shouldn't there be a different thread for that?
Nope. Not sure if you can't read or don't want to. I never said the koombalaly case doesn't exist. I don't think he'll win, but there is a case. The scam (which you are clearly advocating) is that any Joe soap can receive a significant part of any potential payout by contribution to the legal costs.
And, as I've said on multiple occasions, I can't request/ haven't requested the docs as they don't exist.
I've deduced this because it would be really easy for the those who claim this to be legit to simply post the court records here. But they don't. Typical hallmark of a scam.
So to claim what is legit? The collection of funds? That’s not what this right here says. In any event, what does a legitimate claim in the High Court to do whatsoever with the collection of funds. Unless this is written in a form of English I’m not familiar with, I understand this to mean that you want proof that the court case is legit.
The scam (which you are clearly advocating) is that any Joe soap can receive a significant part of any potential payout by contribution to the legal costs.
I’ve asked you for proof of this. For someone who’s demanding proof of others’ assertions, you’re awfully reluctant to substantiate this libellous accusation. I’ve substantiated what I said by quoting your own words. Simple, wasn’t it? I challenge you to do the same
Okay. Again you claim that they don’t exist. How do you substantiate this claim? Are you omniscient too? Or are you just incapable of something as elementary as what you made it out to be?
I can read. And I am reading. Here’s are your exact words…
So to claim what is legit? The collection of funds? That’s not what this right here says. In any event, what does a legitimate claim in the High Court to do whatsoever with the collection of funds. Unless this is written in a form of English I’m not familiar with, I understand this to mean that you want proof that the court case is legit.
I’ve asked you for proof of this. For someone who’s demanding proof of others’ assertions, you’re awfully reluctant to substantiate this libellous accusation. I’ve substantiated what I said by quoting your own words. Simple, wasn’t it? I challenge you to do the same
Okay. Again you claim that they don’t exist. How do you substantiate this claim? Are you omniscient too? Or are you just incapable of something as elementary as what you made it out to be?
I'm done dealing with the trolls. Between myself and some others we've put enough info out here to warn anyone else who might be considering putting their hard earned money towards this scam.
Okay. Again you claim that they don’t exist. How do you substantiate this claim? Are you omniscient too? Or are you just incapable of something as elementary as what you made it out to be?
Kinda hard to prove something doesn't exist... You can put this little issue to bed quite easily, by providing the docs? I have a feeling you will not, though, with some sidestepping attempt at "no you".
You are attempting to give this scam some form of legitimacy by attempting to muddy the waters with these forum postings. I believe you are a part of the scamming insiders, and the heat is getting turned on you.
I doubt it'll be as easy as the one automatically deciding the other. But findings from the second does go a long way to substantiating claims made in the first.
Certainly. But some of the ongoing excuses made for delays in payment and need for more donations tell the victims that the second case proves the claims of the first.
I’ve been watching this thread for more than three years now. During that time, you’ve been part of a group that has been trolling others who don’t have the capacity to stand up to you.
Now that you’re faced with someone who can, you tuck your tail between your legs and run? Name calling won’t hide the fact that what you thought is a sound argument has been disproved. Today, I’ve seen you dodge and evade questions that challenged your stance. You have not provided a single iota of well, ANYTHING that substantiated your argument.
Earlier today, someone on here mentioned the term ‘keyboard warrior’ to refer to one of your counterparts.
The truth is, you’re not much of a warrior, are you? Just packing it in and hightailing it at the first sign of a real confrontation.
Just because YOU are done with this, it doesn’t mean that the argument has been settled.
If this guy is who I think it is, he’s probably laughing his head off at your ducking and diving. I know that I am
Morning. Give up they are here to collect info and documents
So they will start to call people names and swear at people. No respect what so ever for others.
Like i said i would love to meet these clowns in real life.
Bet 100% that i Whoody, (one of the names if also been called) would shuff that keybord up their behinds and the chances is good the next one will wait inpatiently inline with the next keybord and some KY jelly.
Dont even answer the Idiots....
They are childish.
Bet you they are part of the other group trying to see what they can colleckt, trust me i will in due time have a talk to that other group of scammer thiefs in person.