airborne
Honorary Master
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2007
- Messages
- 29,507
- Reaction score
- 15,864
Tried as well, thankyou is most definitely not workingI tried now, on app, R301, "customer does not qualify for this coupon"
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Tried as well, thankyou is most definitely not workingI tried now, on app, R301, "customer does not qualify for this coupon"
someone broke something
the website wont load any images
Thankyou was killed due to abuse. This was confirmed earlier in the thread.Tried as well, thankyou is most definitely not working
Need to gather R899 airtime by 1 November so vouchers would be welcome now.
With some nicely placed vouchers it would be R550 so no need to give them all my cash with nothing to show in return.With eBucks (on level 5), that would be R540.
Need to gather R899 airtime by 1 November so vouchers would be welcome now.
Need to gather R899 airtime by 1 November so vouchers would be welcome now.
just curious, why do you need that much airtime?
20GB data bundle.just curious, why do you need that much airtime?
Vcpay app free100 voucher is still active.
Wife and I took advantage of this. Spam SMS's have increased in a big way since :-/
Wife and I took advantage of this. Spam SMS's have increased in a big way since :-/
I also got one, doesn't say what the minimum spend is. You can use it on the iOS or Android app"Thanks for giving us such a favourable rating in our recent customer satisfaction survey. Here is a R50 coupon for shopping on the Takealot App as a token of our appreciation, and to introduce you to another great Takealot shopping experience."
Doesn't say anything about minimum spend. How can I use this thing without having Android?
Yes I know I can but the problem is I can't use either app. Why can't these guys have a Symbian or general Java app or at least stop promoting the app and give desktop codes?I also got one, doesn't say what the minimum spend is. You can use it on the iOS or Android app