Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With eBucks (on level 5), that would be R540.
With some nicely placed vouchers it would be R550 so no need to give them all my cash with nothing to show in return. :p
 
I see that solar charging battery bank has been removed from their catalog. Must have had lots of returns.
 
Wife and I took advantage of this. Spam SMS's have increased in a big way since :-/

Just add keywords like "Insurance" or "Free" to your sms spam box if youre using Android. My spam smses dropped to basically 0. I just double check the Spam box now and then to make sure something important didnt end up there.
 
"Thanks for giving us such a favourable rating in our recent customer satisfaction survey. Here is a R50 coupon for shopping on the Takealot App as a token of our appreciation, and to introduce you to another great Takealot shopping experience."

Doesn't say anything about minimum spend. How can I use this thing without having Android?
 
"Thanks for giving us such a favourable rating in our recent customer satisfaction survey. Here is a R50 coupon for shopping on the Takealot App as a token of our appreciation, and to introduce you to another great Takealot shopping experience."

Doesn't say anything about minimum spend. How can I use this thing without having Android?
I also got one, doesn't say what the minimum spend is. You can use it on the iOS or Android app
 
I also got one, doesn't say what the minimum spend is. You can use it on the iOS or Android app
Yes I know I can but the problem is I can't use either app. Why can't these guys have a Symbian or general Java app or at least stop promoting the app and give desktop codes?
 
If anyone has a 50 or 100 off take a lot promo code that won't be using theirs please pm me! I'd really appreciate it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X