Segg

Expert Member
If that console included GTA 5 I'd consider it :crying: But then again I'm gonna spend that sort of money on a new Graphics Card when it comes out on PC :p

Outlaw

Seems they struggling or doing very well with the big screen low budget TVs.
I say struggling...

TrueCartman

I don't think your strictly allowed to post the Esquire price since the general public can't buy there...It for registered dealers only...So now if someone sees this at some guys shop for anything above 3 Grand which is what it would cost with a modest markup then they'll think their being ripped off...?

Crowley

Executive Member
I don't think your strictly allowed to post the Esquire price since the general public can't buy there...It for registered dealers only...So now if someone sees this at some guys shop for anything above 3 Grand which is what it would cost with a modest markup then they'll think their being ripped off...?

Erm, no. Anybody can buy from them with the MyBB account name AFAIK.

Everyones-a-Wally

Honorary Master
Why post guzzle links every week when someone takes the time and effort to select good deals and guzzle doesn't have all dealers. When last did you see dionwired on guzzle ?

There must be a reason for that :p
www.guzzle.co.za

This thread is not the same without it rofl

McCrazieGoalz

Expert Member
I detect some anti-Windows 8'ism.

Those Windows 8 20% off deals from Incredible are a big deal.

I seriously believe they should not have been left out of the article.

Check them out here to see what I mean. It is the first time that a Windows 8 tablet has been cheaper than an iPad. And it is a full Windows 8 tablet.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
I don't think its legal to advertise pricing without vat to general consumers.

EDIT: http://www.asasa.org.za/ResultDetail.aspx?Ruling=3798

I'm sure esquire will get into trouble eventually.

i haven't seen any general consumer advertising with pricing anywhere from esquire. They will email you pricing and promos or put it in a closed user group like mybb which requires membership

saa044

Expert Member
Hmmm I just bought a Freelander Px2 quad core tablet with LTE from Dhgate including Dhl for under R1600, and not my first one. These single core or duel core tablets for just under or just over R2000 and only 512MB ram is a bit of a waste. Yeah sure if you feel like paying R4000 more for something with a Samsung badge on it go right ahead, but eventually they do the same thing, one is just unbranded and cheaper. :D

Everyones-a-Wally

Honorary Master
Hmmm I just bought a Freelander Px2 quad core tablet with LTE from Dhgate including Dhl for under R1600, and not my first one. These single core or duel core tablets for just under or just over R2000 and only 512MB ram is a bit of a waste. Yeah sure if you feel like paying R4000 more for something with a Samsung badge on it go right ahead, but eventually they do the same thing, one is just unbranded and cheaper. :D
You'll say that until you try a Nexus ;)
That said, there's nothing wrong with the spects on that Freelander. Where did you buy it?