Telkom Mobile Non-Delivery

maikeru86

I've ordered a Huawei P10 lite on a Freeme mobile contract on the 8th March 2018.

On the 14th of march I received and SMS saying the delivery will take place within 3-5 days, with an order number to use as a tracking number and the debit order going off in my account.
After 3 days, and the tracking number not showing anything on the courier site, I decided to call Telkom, who then told me it's out for delivery and will arrive in the next few days. A few days later I phoned again (every time waiting quite long), stating that they don't know why it has not been delivered and that they have stock and it will be escalated and delivered by 29th March 2018, which is tomorrow. Yesterday I called and they assured me it is out for delivery and "will be delivered within 36 hours from Monday 26th March 2018 14:43" as stated on their system.

Today (28th March 2018), the tracking number still shows that nothing can be located and i'm almost positive I won't get the device by tomorrow. Is there anyone, other that the agents at 10213, that I can speak to that can actually help? Alternatively, if I cancel will i be reimbursed? That's to say I can cancel without issues.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

RedhotNeo

Expert Member
Go to the telkom store, get them to cancel and sign up in store..

get the P Smart for R229 on freeme 1GB.. much better phone

you can do a reversal if any debit order went off

maikeru86

Go to the telkom store, get them to cancel and sign up in store..

get the P Smart for R229 on freeme 1GB.. much better phone

you can do a reversal if any debit order went off
Tuesday 3rd April and still no delivery... Thanks RedhotNeo, I'll give that a shot.

c3n0byt3

In the same boat. Only that I didn't get an SMS stating delivery notice.
On my Telkom profile I can track the order, and the comment states there's no stock of the P10 lite in the warehouse.
The reason I want this order specifically is because of the Chinese New Year special which gives me free minutes.