The 2019 Weight Loss Thread - Workout Check-in Thread

^^^ Good on you wife.

Day 2 of the ab workout. Dangit it was sore tonight following last night's return after about a month of doing nothing to it.

Felt good though!
 
1562125713435.png
Kettlebell workout.

I have an opportunity to study for a personal trainer certification. Excited about this but my exercise schedule is probably going to have to give a little so might be posting here less frequently for a while :-)
 
View attachment 679093
Kettlebell workout.

I have an opportunity to study for a personal trainer certification. Excited about this but my exercise schedule is probably going to have to give a little so might be posting here less frequently for a while :)

Give a little and get a little (or a lot). Good luck! let us know how it turns out.
 
Case in point about erratic HR readings.

No way I only burned 30 more calories than last night while exercising 15min longer and with big compound lifts that left me lightheaded at times.

Killer workout tonight. Feel and look so pumped.

Screenshot_20190703-183810_Connect.jpeg
 
Drinking and dancing under the stars night 2. Saw a shooting star go straight up for the first time ever last night. It started just above the tree line to the South and lasted around 30 degrees.
 
Yup. Time for a new watch.

Legs tonight with deadlifts, squats, lunges and more. HR never read over 100 on Garmin. Although I manually measured at least 150 after big sets.

Oh well. At least know I'm putting in the effort.

Screenshot_20190705-185324_Connect.jpeg
 
Struggled through workout tonight.

Strained a lower back muscle while fixing our gate motor yesterday. Sitting hunched over for a long time and then suddenly coming upright pulled something. Was walking like an old man the whole day. Lots of Deep Heat and massaging last night and this morning from wife had me back to 95% mobility and well enough to workout.

But I still didn't give it my all as I had the little niggle in the back of my mind the whole workout.

Screenshot_20190708-200133_Connect.jpeg
 
Still walking. Went to the shop on the second lap. Didn’t pause. Bloody noob.

b91ae8c13a122da81078b4ba7cd863b1.png
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X