The 2019 Weight Loss Thread - Workout Check-in Thread

1560964273161.png
Had a break over the long weekend and work stopped play yesterday so back on it this evening.
 
KILLER Core workout.
Haven't pushed myself that hard in ages.

Pretty sure I'll be waking up with a stiff and aching midsection tomorrow.

Screenshot_20190620-181113_Connect.jpeg
 
Nice! If it aint sore, you didn't push yourself.
Not entirely true.

When I was religiously hitting the weights 7 days a week and really intensely, the DOMS went away completely after about 3 months. Even with volume increasing every week.

I was also worried that I am not pushing hard enough. Read up a bit at that time and saw it was normal not to experience DOMS anymore. Especially with diet and recovery being spot on.

Now is a different story. Pretty much tender 24h after each session because I took off so long. And it is kinda nice having the reminder the next day that you did put in the effort yesterday.
 
1561053306743.png
Full body circuit - tricep dips, squats, uneven push ups, assisted hamstring curls, front dips and hanging knee raises
 
Sorry about not liking things here. If I start reading I tend to get carried away. I’ll catch up someday.

A03893A4-71A0-4664-8AF6-98C23F5B529A.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 2D0CF5C2-CD44-4668-84B7-36FB75FFB47C.png
    2D0CF5C2-CD44-4668-84B7-36FB75FFB47C.png
    293.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 909E39EB-3D27-42B0-8C38-B0FEAF37DB9D.png
    909E39EB-3D27-42B0-8C38-B0FEAF37DB9D.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 6484D679-BFED-4C4A-9B9D-98C595CE0C42.png
    6484D679-BFED-4C4A-9B9D-98C595CE0C42.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 9
  • BC154E8D-2AB4-42EC-9DAE-1867E43C28A7.png
    BC154E8D-2AB4-42EC-9DAE-1867E43C28A7.png
    298.5 KB · Views: 9
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X