The 2019 Weight Loss Thread - Workout Check-in Thread

abudabi

Expert Member
Forgot my phone at home last night but killed the assault fitness bike at the gym.
This morning I'm down a kg but my BF% has gone up .2% and I've had no minimal carbs as usual?? Grr.

Last edited:

dabean

Expert Member
Shadowboxing tonight. My delts looked a bit smaller to me in the mirror this morning. Amazing how much keeping your guard up for 3 minutes works your arms.

When I was small my dad stopped at a friend of his on the way somewhere one day. I stayed in the car while he spoke to this half-naked bouncy old guy.

He was very muscular but his skin was sagging. He looked like a burn victim to me. I wished he'd act his age and put a shirt on. He kept saying "only shadowboxing" while pointing to his melted body. My dad acted impressed.

When we drove off I asked him what "shadowboxing" was. He explained that it was basically fighting someone who wasn't there.

"Isn't that a bit mad?" I asked.

He laughed for a while before saying yes.

He laughed a bit more a few times after that too.

abudabi

Expert Member
Forgot my phone at home last night but killed the assault fitness bike at the gym.
This morning I'm down a kg but my BF% has gone up .2% and I've had no minimal carbs as usual?? Grr.
Lol.. last night I said screw it and had proper pasta. This morming I'm up 0.1KG but down 0.4 % BF

Guess it's time for a new scale.