akescpt
Honorary Master
how do i measure time on the bike? with the inclement weather i cant go walk so i need to somehow measure the effort on the exercise bike.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
how do i measure time on the bike? with the inclement weather i cant go walk so i need to somehow measure the effort on the exercise bike.

I smoked a whole pack of cigarettes this weekend (first time in years), and I can't find my rope so double withdrawal for me. Day 3 cigarette free lol.Trying to get back into things.
After our little holiday I completely fell off the wagon (mostly because of stress at the business) and I think that wagon might have run me over a few times for good measure.
Gained surprisingly less weight than I thought with all the binge eating.
Now to stay focused and disciplined.
View attachment 671437
Sjooooooooooooo.... Is that a thing?I’ve just been making up for a lifetime of not dancing. It feels wrong to log it somehow. I’ll buy a new rope tomorrow.
O ja, my kak is geboek.
Comrades 2021. Double Comrades (as in set off the night before from the other end) 2022.
Gentlemen’s wager.
It will beSjooooooooooooo.... Is that a thing?
