The 2019 Weight Loss Thread

So definitely starting to feel the stagnation kick in. At some point I was 2KG up this week but back to what I was at weigh in.

Also drinking quite a bit of water but hardly going to the bathroom. I’m assuming it’s water retention but can’t figure out why

Spizz

Goat Botherer
It's terrible how easy it is to slip back into bad habits. Carbs are insidious, evil things
Why not include them in some form and limited quantities rather than try to avoid them?

I think any diet that excludes something you love is doomed to fail. Or even if you lose weight and get where you want to be, eventually you’ll be back where you started when the bad habits come back.

Simple answer, include them in your diet :)

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Why not include them in some form and limited quantities rather than try to avoid them?

I think any diet that excludes something you love is doomed to fail. Or even if you lose weight and get where you want to be, eventually you’ll be back where you started when the bad habits come back.

Simple answer, include them in your diet :)
Doesn't work for me. Pre diabetic and all, and an addict. Having a little opens the floodgates, better to just avoid.

Like asking a junkie to only take a leeeedle bit of horse.