The Bafana Bafana Thread

Lets hope we keep this up, need to play like this throughout the tournament.
 
Lets hope we keep this up, need to play like this throughout the tournament.

Maybe it's something about playing in Durbs? Sea air? Your infamous green weed? Who knows. Who cares. This performance is long awaited.
 
2-nill baby, take that Angola! Bafana's first AFCON win in 9 years.

NO! Really, that can't be true. Really?!

I don't want to believe it.

Well done, boys. Better work. Still hopeless in front of goal for the most part but better...
 
I can hear the vuvuselas going on outside. South Africa celebrates!!!
 
Today's performance would determine whether we are truly ready to compete or not. I understand that a draw is enough for us to move to the next age but, I am more interested in how we play, win or draw it doesn't matter.
 
Today's performance would determine whether we are truly ready to compete or not. I understand that a draw is enough for us to move to the next age but, I am more interested in how we play, win or draw it doesn't matter.

I think that Morroco will go all out for a win, as that's what they need. It should give Bafana chances to score on the counter. I would hope that the plan is to get a win, so that we stay in Durban, and most likely avoid Ghana.

Worst case scenario, we can go through even with a loss, if Angola win.
 
I think that Morroco will go all out for a win, as that's what they need. It should give Bafana chances to score on the counter. I would hope that the plan is to get a win, so that we stay in Durban, and most likely avoid Ghana.
I'd rather avoid Ivory Coast than Ghana. :erm:
 
Knew that was coming, we can't hold possesion for more than 5secs while morocco pass the ball around nicely and don't throw posession away.
 
He had plenty time ot get that cross in, instead of doing an oscar performance.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X