The Bafana Bafana Thread

I say we lose 3 - 0, guess it was too much to ask for 2 good performances in a row
 
I saw igesund said that god is his goalie. I tend to agree, cos khune certainly isn't.
 
Harsh maybe. But holy crap what a stupid statement to make.
Khune isn't looking on good form though.
 
Pff, you can't score with a normal kick how will u score with a bicycle kick. Have we had a single shot on goal yet?
 
At half time:
Morocco 1-0 Bafana
Angola 1-0 Cape Verde

As it stands, Bafana will progress. Hopefully Bafana can do something I have yet to see, fight back and win.
 
Well you have to at least get 1 shot on target to be able to do that, we are clueless once again near the box even when we have them outnumbered.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X