The Brexit Thread

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
I stand corrected, this is not British Parliament then.....

The Conservatives then are a bunch of fscking morons if they put Boris in the position of PM.
Errr...he's an election winner unlike the other bunch of no-hopers.

Lefties attack him because he will smash Corbyn.

The London media Remainer complex hate him because he was supposed to, given his background, vote for Remain (despite being critical of Brussels as a reporter in the early 1990s) etc.

Oh, and Jacob Rees-Mogg will almost certainly get a Cabinet post.

The meltdown is going to be glorious!

Happy Poltergeist

Why are people cheering for this Boris Jonson ?

Hes the one who called Africans piccaninnies with watermelon smiles who will bow down to a great white chief .

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Errr...he's an election winner unlike the other bunch of no-hopers.

Lefties attack him because he will smash Corbyn.

The London media Remainer complex hate him because he was supposed to, given his background, vote for Remain (despite being critical of Brussels as a reporter in the early 1990s) etc.

Oh, and Jacob Rees-Mogg will almost certainly get a Cabinet post.

The meltdown is going to be glorious!
Or people hate Boris because he's a fscking retard and is not capable of being a PM.

truman19

Hes the one who called Africans piccaninnies with watermelon smiles who will bow down to a great white chief .
If you think that will discourage people from supporting Boris you're clearly new here..

BBSA

Honorary Master

I think you are missquoting him, here if what he wrote 17 years ago :

What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies; and one can imagine that Blair, twice victor abroad but enmired at home, is similarly seduced by foreign politeness.

Last edited:

Happy Poltergeist

I think you are missquoting him, here if what he wrote 17 years ago :
No, I have read the article . In fact you have selectively quoted what was said .

While Johnson’s gaffes and snide remarks span the globe, he may be uniquely unfit for diplomatic dealings in Africa. In an article criticizing then prime minister Tony Blair and his trip to the Democratic Republic of Congo in 2002, Johnson referred to Commonwealth members on the continent as “flag-waving piccaninnies.”

What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies; and one can imagine that Blair, twice victor abroad but enmired at home, is similarly seduced by foreign politeness.
They say he is shortly off to the Congo. No doubt the AK47s will fall silent, and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird.​
https://qz.com/africa/731695/britains-new-foreign-secretary-once-referred-to-africas-watermelon-smiles-and-piccanninies/

The man is a racist !

Spizz

Goat Botherer
This is a sheer delight. What a great clip that highlights just how much of a bumbling idiot this man is. Does anyone after watching this, still think Boris Johnson is fit to be Prime Minister?

How about you Chris, I'd love to hear your comments. You think him suitable, no?

theratman

Executive Member
This is a sheer delight. What a great clip that highlights just how much of a bumbling idiot this man is. Does anyone after watching this, still think Boris Johnson is fit to be Prime Minister?

How about you Chris, I'd love to hear your comments. You think him suitable, no?
But the libtard tears are so glorious that nothing else matters.

JayM

Expert Member

Bumbling idiots wanting a bumbling idiot in power...who would have thought?!

I really hope I can wangle a Scottish passport after they've gained independence from this sh*tshow.

The Voice

Executive Member
Bumbling idiots wanting a bumbling idiot in power...who would have thought?!

I really hope I can wangle a Scottish passport after they've gained independence from this sh*tshow.
Always wondered: could Scotland even survive as an independent nation?

The Voice

Executive Member
Of course they could. The question is 'do they want to?'
Well, they've almost always said they don't want it (hi, Jon Snow) - just thinking in terms of no longer having access to the UK's substantial budget. Of their 5 million or so population, how many of them are actually working and paying tax? Could they still sustain their infrastructure and social services?

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Well, they've almost always said they don't want it (hi, Jon Snow) - just thinking in terms of no longer having access to the UK's substantial budget. Of their 5 million or so population, how many of them are actually working and paying tax? Could they still sustain their infrastructure and social services?
Wrong thread, but yes. Scotland is a sovereign state and already has its own parliament, laws, education system, agriculture, whisky, oil etc. As I said, it’s all about whether they want to, not if they can.

zippy

Executive Member

If this moron becomes PM, it makes Corbyn look like a credible alternative at the next general election. Can the choices get any worse ?