The Brexit Thread

Spizz

Goat Botherer
So you are basing that on personal perception, without him even having taken office yet? Maybe let's give him a chance and judge him during/after?
I'm basing it on his record as an MP and Mayor of London. But what choice do we have anyway :p

buka001

Expert Member
I want politicians who are willing to do the dirty in order to get the job done. Having little holy white tigers all over the the shows has done nothing but lip service and not getting the job done. Trump is getting shyte done, so too will Boris.

You might not like it, but that's how it is.
Oooh yeah! Just like those loyal Nazis who were willing to do the dirty, in order to get the job done of carrying out the Final Solution to the Jewish Question.

noxibox

Honorary Master
? Well yeah. High earners should get tax breaks, it frees up their money and they can move it around and investment in business and take risk, grow the economy. Basic economics.
Sounds like trickle down economics, which was a failure.

Last edited:

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
So can you name me a vaguely conservative policy that Rory the non-Tory actually holds?
Remarkable how someone can be a Conservative Party MP for 9 years and hold 4 different Minister of State positions in a Conservative Party government, and all of a sudden become a "fake Conservative" overnight.

Preserving the Union and the economy used to be a Conservative policy view, and now one that got tossed out the window in favour of Brexit fanaticism.

Chris_the_Brit said:
Fortunately the only people who get to vote in this election are not easily led by Channel 4/BBC/Sky News and are in fact far more wise than most lefties who seem to mindlessly parrot whatever the MSM tells them to parrot.
Yeah, they just mindlessly parrot whatever right wing MSM tells them. So wise. :rolleyes:

buka001

Expert Member
Missed the debates last night, but by judging the front page of some of the newspapers this morning, looks like Boris got tied up in his own knots by Stewart.

Remarkable how someone can be a Conservative Party MP for 9 years and hold 4 different Minister of State positions in a Conservative Party government, and all of a sudden become a "fake Conservative" overnight.

Preserving the Union and the economy used to be a Conservative policy view, and now one that got tossed out the window in favour of Brexit fanaticism.

Yeah, they just mindlessly parrot whatever right wing MSM tells them. So wise. :rolleyes:
You blame politicians for wanting to do right by the referendum? That is their JOB!

Not my fault he applauded the very behaviour that was used by the Nazis.
Nazi Nazi Nazi! :ROFL:

So Buka, when last did you repent from your Nazi ways for being pro-abortion like those Nazi eugenicists that started planned parenthood? I know I'm taking slight liberties and equating your failure to condemn with a tacit approval, but given your knee-jerk sensitivities, I'm sure you won't mind if some SJW tendencies are directed your way. :sneaky:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Tory leadership contest: Rory Stewart boldly calls for rivals to quit so he can take on Boris Johnson

The Tory leadership contender - and once rank outsider - tells Sky News he is best placed to take on the frontrunner.

By Alan McGuinness, political reporter

Wednesday 19 June 2019 18:07, UK

Tory leadership contender Rory Stewart has called on his rivals to drop out so he can take on frontrunner Boris Johnson in the final ballot to choose the party's next leader and the UK's new prime minister.

The international development secretary, who has gone from outsider to potentially making the final two, told Sky News he was best placed to take on Mr Johnson.

Speaking ahead of the third ballot of Tory MPs, he told All Out Politics: "I feel it would be great to get into that final two, to persuade Sajid, Michael and Jeremy to join forces with me so that we can make sensible, reasonable arguments to keep our party together and our country together."
https://news.sky.com/story/tory-lea...o-drop-out-so-he-can-take-on-johnson-11744803

This guy is a clown. Last I checked he was in 4th place!!

Honk! Honk!

(Apparently it's a thing ^^^^)

Last edited:
Haha the clown finally got eliminated. Actually lost 10 votes compared to yesterday. Beth Rigby from Sky basically crying when she was interviewing him. Agg shame. I felt like she was about to ask him out on a date. So cringe.

Welcome to the harsh world of politics Mr. Stewart. You were around in 2016 when Gove stabbed Boris in the back...I bet you werent complaining then.

Last edited:

buka001

Expert Member
Nazi Nazi Nazi! :ROFL:

So Buka, when last did you repent from your Nazi ways for being pro-abortion like those Nazi eugenicists that started planned parenthood? I know I'm taking slight liberties and equating your failure to condemn with a tacit approval, but given your knee-jerk sensitivities, I'm sure you won't mind if some SJW tendencies are directed your way. :sneaky:
Hehe he Xarog, you are too funny.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Haha the clown finally got eliminated. Actually lost 10 votes compared to yesterday. Beth Rigby from Sky basically crying when she was interviewing him. Agg shame. I felt like she was about to ask him out on a date. So cringe.

Welcome to the harsh world of politics Mr. Stewart. You were around in 2016 when Gove stabbed Boris in the back...I bet you werent complaining then.

Lol. I'll bet he was thinking the next round was in his pocket

BBSA

Honorary Master
Fourth Round of the Conservative Leadership Election has seen Javid eliminated. Boris Johnson clearly out in front still

Javid 34
Johnson 157
Hunt 59
Gove 61

The Voice

Executive Member
Fourth Round of the Conservative Leadership Election has seen Javid eliminated. Boris Johnson clearly out in front still

Javid 34
Johnson 157
Hunt 59
Gove 61
Reckon he's a banker for tonight. Question is, which of the other two is getting the chop? Probably Gove.