The Cannabis Thread

KaMoS

Expert Member
Hi, I'm a long time smoker, medium term lurker on the forum and first time poster. Thanks to everyone for their tips, guidance, and most importantly where to get quality bud, oil and the likes.

I generally smoke good old blunts. Now and then I'll vape some juice and I've recently started with some oils, every now and then a few edibles. Still need to upgrade to the dry vape game.

On the online side of things, I've tried Elixir, 420Monkeys, Cannasutra and Dr Greenfingers. I'll drop posts with some of my reviews and comments as I go along.

Happy smoking!
Welcome! Look forward to seeing your reviews. Just note, there is a separate thread for bud reviews. You're welcome to post your shopping experience and reviews here though.

Cape Town area, he did say that was still on the list and was told it would be delivered Tuesday las week. Came and gone, then every day till saturday they kept on saying next morning, then apparently they stopped responding
That's weird. A "very close friend" from same area ordered from them yesterday and received the goods today, plus some extra. :cool: They don't seem too shy on grammage during this current season of abundance, at least on the Premium stock.

For the price that they charge I wouldn't write it off, you pay a premium with them for some added assurance and service.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
That's weird. A "very close friend" from same area ordered from them yesterday and received the goods today, plus some extra. :cool: They don't seem too shy on grammage during this current season of abundance, at least on the Premium stock.

For the price that they charge I wouldn't write it off, you pay a premium with them for some added assurance and service.
I updated my first post, he recieved it 7 days after the specified delivery date so seems they just had some issues getting to people

And is was a real friend haha, not me, I order from the other places, have ordered from Trichoma once and also had no issues.

theratman

Executive Member
Placed an order with ganjie, however no response on Whatsapp and they haven't been on in a few days. Oh well, back to the monkeys I guess.

TMan9

I also stopped ordering from them. I prefer greenfingers which is always quick delivery for me.
Agreed. Dr GF's service and delivery is top notch. Being JHB based I ordered at midday and had my bud later that day. I like that they use their own driver, and you can pay COD. Busy on some of their GHs, and pretty good thus far.

Wet'nWild

Saw this earlier. Great news. Hopefully we can get some proper CBD product now, not the **** that's sold in most stores.
Hopefully with proper regulation we know exactly what we get.

How would I know that my current supplier just mixes olive oil with eye drops? There is no way to tell...

Watched Weed the People last night.

One thing that struck me was the same problem I have experienced here in SA.
1: Cost for CBD oil (especially for cancer patients)
2: Quality of Products
3: if you can even ingest the product.

No. 3 was a key point the hit. Got some RSO from a bloke. It has such a strong chemical taste that I either vomit it out, or have to mask the taste.

The one problem - The cost... it hit close to home as well. I was retrenched as soon as the company I worked for could when they found out I had cancer. The CEO tried all things to get rid of me ASAP (finding every little excuse in the books - manufactured by him or where I had to go for chemo treatments as that was a huge problem for him. So sitting without a job and not being able to get a new job and having to pay R800 for 10ml of oil and then another R200 for delivery is a bit steep and impossible to pay for the oils. And lets not even talk about the price of weed or seeds for weed to grow my own.

And the other problem was you pay for 800mg of product for 10ml or a 1000mg per 10ml. Then some people will sell you Hemp CBD and not CBD from Cannabis. They do not see that there is a difference between Hemp oil and cannabis oils.
There is also no way to know that you are getting 1000mg of product and not 400 or even 200mg of product per content.