The Cannabis Thread

free3dom

Can you check if they are real or counterfeit CCell? https://dabconnection.com/culture/fake-ccell-cartridges/

Cause **** happens.....

Still eying that VIE tho - v.a.s. has got me, damn!
I've got the VIE and I love it. Hasn't given me any trouble in about 8 months of daily use. It has 4 preset temps and 3 different settings (altering what those 4 temps are, for concentrate or flower). Can be a bit tricky to clean inside the tube as it's quite deep, but some alcohol and a cotton swab usually does the trick (after heating it up a bit first).

There are way better vaporizers out there...but at the price, it's still unrivaled in my opinion.

jadiwolv

Ordered 2 x more 1g + pen combos for friends from HV Online. This batch has a stainless steel pen/battery with no HoneyBee logo at the bottom.

Where the first ones we got were black and had the honeybee sign.

They also charge differently. I suspect the surge in popularity, they probably ran out in the branded ones and now supplied a similar generic version. They should inform you of the changes tho..

Chemogen

I mean, the serial number, K and logo are all on there. I think HV may be getting their stock from distillatedirect in Canada, who have a pretty good reputation. At least that's where the lab analysis images in their store come from.

jadiwolv

I mean, the serial number, K and logo are all on there. I think HV may be getting their stock from distillatedirect in Canada, who have a pretty good reputation. At least that's where the lab analysis images in their store come from.
Chances of them just copying these results and that their carts have not actually been tested etc?

I am happy with the product thus far but when i got the different pens i became a bit sceptical. Especially since they did not even run it by me.

Chemogen

Chances of them just copying these results and that their carts have not actually been tested etc?

I am happy with the product thus far but when i got the different pens i became a bit sceptical. Especially since they did not even run it by me.
Could be, but in my experience the product is legit and matches the descriptions I've seen on Reddit/Leafly. The change in cart would bother me more than a change in 510 battery.

Tweebeenvis

It was for for one month's pain management and treatment for my dog that has bone cancer. In the meantime he is on meds with unpleasant side effects. The FB site has also been taken down, does not look good.
Out of curiosity and I hope you don't mind me asking, what oil was it and what dosage would you give normal size dog? I'm asking cause I might make some snacks for my poor old one this weekend, she has joint issues. I don't think MCT oil will be good for her stomach, although I suppose it will depend on dosage. Were you thinking pure CBD or THC as well? I suppose a very light dose will alleviate the pain and help her sleep.:unsure:

corso101

Out of curiosity and I hope you don't mind me asking, what oil was it and what dosage would you give normal size dog? I'm asking cause I might make some snacks for my poor old one this weekend, she has joint issues. I don't think MCT oil will be good for her stomach, although I suppose it will depend on dosage. Were you thinking pure CBD or THC as well? I suppose a very light dose will alleviate the pain and help her sleep.:unsure:
My dog is 60kg, will just copy paste what Scott sent to me:

To try treat the cancer and for pain
CBD: 20 drops 2-3x a day. The more the better.
THC: Up to 20 drops a day. Start on 2 drop 2 day. Double 3rd dosage before bed. Gradually increase dosages by 1 drop per dosing every 72+ hours. Stop when pain relief is sufficient. This way one avoids getting high.
For pain only:
THC|CBD: Up to 12 drops a day. Start on 2 drop 2 day. Double dosage before bed. Gradually increase dosages by 1 drop per dosing every 72+ hours. Stop when pain relief is sufficient. This way one avoids getting high

Tweebeenvis

My dog is 60kg, will just copy paste what Scott sent to me:

To try treat the cancer and for pain
CBD: 20 drops 2-3x a day. The more the better.
THC: Up to 20 drops a day. Start on 2 drop 2 day. Double 3rd dosage before bed. Gradually increase dosages by 1 drop per dosing every 72+ hours. Stop when pain relief is sufficient. This way one avoids getting high.
For pain only:
THC|CBD: Up to 12 drops a day. Start on 2 drop 2 day. Double dosage before bed. Gradually increase dosages by 1 drop per dosing every 72+ hours. Stop when pain relief is sufficient. This way one avoids getting high
Thanks. 12 drops seem like a lot. Did he mention the amount THC per ml of oil?