The Cannabis Thread

theratman

Executive Member
I apologize if I seemed overly critical, I don't know your full story after all. Taking down someone's Instagram just seemed a little extreme after just one bad experience. Maybe I was just reacting to the negativity of several people's posts lately, but I do also see the value of reporting bad experiences with suppliers on here.
You just need to weigh them up against the positive. I just don't order from a site that gets lots of negative feedback from established members. Following the sites that get good feedback has worked out for me so far.

undeadpool

I apologize if I seemed overly critical, I don't know your full story after all. Taking down someone's Instagram just seemed a little extreme after just one bad experience. Maybe I was just reacting to the negativity of several people's posts lately, but I do also see the value of reporting bad experiences with suppliers on here.
Dear lord, you're a wholesome lot! A sincere apology on a public forum is a rare thing and we should all take a moment to simply appreciate this whole exchange. The world would be a better place if the assholes running it got around a table with the sole purpose of sharing a uh, 'green experience'.

realkingkam

Problem with Canapax is that the local cops will shut down their shop, as its completely illegal to be selling any. Happened to quite a few Canapax's.
yes it did. to the tots that were to following procedures.

fourways has been and is still trading right oposite a cop station mind you ..

reefmike

Wanted to get an opinion on who has the best edibles? I got 3 packets of Pocket Rockets from 420M which comes with 10 in a pack at 200mg. I ran through all 3 packs in about 3 and a half days. They didn’t do much for me. Those days went by as any other. I might’ve chose the wrong type of edible but it didn’t give me the same type of feeling I used to get when eating a space muffin.

theratman

Executive Member
Wanted to get an opinion on who has the best edibles? I got 3 packets of Pocket Rockets from 420M which comes with 10 in a pack at 200mg. I ran through all 3 packs in about 3 and a half days. They didn’t do much for me. Those days went by as any other. I might’ve chose the wrong type of edible but it didn’t give me the same type of feeling I used to get when eating a space muffin.
Don't bother with those or the jellies imo, they aren't very strong in my experience. I've had good to reasonable experiences with their 100mg lollies and their cookies though.

SpliceGold

Update from my DrG order.

Been over 2 weeks now and still no refund. I suspect that they are just bull s.hitting me now. Since I asked for the refund every single day they assure me they doing it but it never happens. I am so pissed off with them right now.

I do feel that I wont ever get my money back from them because they just dragging it out to a point of which I wil eventually just stop asking. My personal opinion about them is stay very far away from them. Yes some people do receive their goods but really this is unnecessary to lie to me every single day.

I asked them if they have no intention of refunding just send me freaking goodies. They replied and said they will refund me and they will not steal my money. Well that was a week ago and still nothing.

I think they using Amarex and Post net and they have had parcels confiscated that is why they cannot send to me. Just be freaking honest and just tell me! Is it really so hard to be honest in business these days! I have built my business on honesty and I have gained so much respect from that. Oh well you win some you lose some.

simm_card

Expert Member
Don't bother with those or the jellies imo, they aren't very strong in my experience. I've had good to reasonable experiences with their 100mg lollies and their cookies though.
The lollies had a nice high but that cookie took me down, my body wasnt ready.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Does anyone have hash smoking experience that they would share? What is the high like? How do you smoke it in a joint? Do you smoke the entire cube in one go?

Chemogen

Does anyone have hash smoking experience that they would share? What is the high like? How do you smoke it in a joint? Do you smoke the entire cube in one go?
You can roll a bit up into a little worm and pack your herb around it. Very smooth smoke, I enjoy it with tobacco. More clear headed high imo and not as full body.

Some Eejit

Update from my DrG order.

Been over 2 weeks now and still no refund. I suspect that they are just bull s.hitting me now. Since I asked for the refund every single day they assure me they doing it but it never happens. I am so pissed off with them right now.

I do feel that I wont ever get my money back from them because they just dragging it out to a point of which I wil eventually just stop asking. My personal opinion about them is stay very far away from them. Yes some people do receive their goods but really this is unnecessary to lie to me every single day.

I asked them if they have no intention of refunding just send me freaking goodies. They replied and said they will refund me and they will not steal my money. Well that was a week ago and still nothing.

I think they using Amarex and Post net and they have had parcels confiscated that is why they cannot send to me. Just be freaking honest and just tell me! Is it really so hard to be honest in business these days! I have built my business on honesty and I have gained so much respect from that. Oh well you win some you lose some.
Hang in there. It took me about a month to receive my order after a few promises of a refund never materialised.

RetroRabbit

Hang in there. It took me about a month to receive my order after a few promises of a refund never materialised.
You're very lenient, waiting a month for a company to rectify your issue with them. Point is that these people are trying to run businesses, and we should hold them to the same standard as we hold any other company. Just because they are running an illegal business doesn't mean we should expect anything less from them, they are trying to position themselves as a legitimate business and should be treated as such.