The Cannabis Thread

Jings

Honorary Master
Been ordering from Dr G the last few times but then I saw 420M stocked my favourite strain. Laughing Buddha did not disappoint. The flavour just like I remembered. And it still feels like an adventurous ride with a camel on a warm summer's evening in the desert.

RetroRabbit

Apparently the owner of Canapax (Russell De Beer) is being arrested, according to DQ Central Show.

Photos of large bags of cannabis raided from Canapax Brits are doing the rounds. The weight totalling anywhere between 1-2 tons.

SpliceGold

Apparently the owner of Canapax (Russell De Beer) is being arrested, according to DQ Central Show.

Photos of large bags of cannabis raided from Canapax Brits are doing the rounds. The weight totalling anywhere between 1-2 tons.
Saw that this morning. It's all over Facebook. Those bags looked like compost to me.

Poor dude but he must have seen this coming.

Vapestore

if you legit are vapestore then begone satan - you've taken enough of my money already :)

oh, and any black Friday deals coming up?
:laugh::laugh:;)
Yes, it is us... the real Vape Store and just between you and I... yes, we will be having a Black Friday sale, so fingers on the triggers (I think its the last weekend in November)
Thanks too for your ongoing support!!

Bobby_B

I binged the entire first season of Westworld and I cannot remember a thing. Not one bit. Just that it's so awesome I have to keep watching lol. Don't even remember what it's about... on the bright side I can watch it again for the first time.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Ordered some "bubble hash" from 420M last week.
What arrived looked like normal hash, and not the fine whitish/greenish almost powder I am used to over the years, and to top it off it had zero effect....
Anyone else tried their so-called bubble hash?
Smoked the 2 grams in a few hours..... nada nothing zilch, usually 2 grams lasts 2 weeks!

SirAwesome

What arrived looked like normal hash, and not the fine whitish/greenish almost powder I am used to over the years, and to top it off it had zero effect....
Smoked the 2 grams in a few hours..... nada nothing zilch, usually 2 grams lasts 2 weeks!
Ordered some a while back and still have some left to this day , Thought it was jut me . I used a g smoked a bowl and roll and no effects really got some more and mild buzz .

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Same here, dont know what that even is as there's no effect.

Chong33

I binged the entire first season of Westworld and I cannot remember a thing. Not one bit. Just that it's so awesome I have to keep watching lol. Don't even remember what it's about... on the bright side I can watch it again for the first time.
:laugh::laugh:
I have so many series and movies that falls in this category....

On a different note, Which bongs would you guys recommend?
I have had these cheapie flea-market glass-bongs, they work lekker for 2 ~ 3 weeks, then the downey is fcked.
I have had a few bongalong bongs, they work very nice. Down side is the downey cannot easily be removed if you wanna clean it for your next rip, and the mouth hole is also a little big. Plus side is its easy to clean and smokes very smooth if you put it in the freezer +- 10min before use.
I bought myself one of these silicon bongs. But can wholeheartedly say its a piece of crap. It cleans difficult, it smells, and the downey gets very dirty very quickly, So im in the market for a new bong :)

Last edited:

RetroRabbit

:laugh::laugh:
I have so many series and movies that falls in this category....

On a different note, Which bongs would you guys recommend?
I have had these cheapie flea-market glass-bongs, they work lekker for 2 ~ 3 weeks, then the downey is fcked.
I have had a few bongalong bongs, they work very nice. Down side is the downey cannot easily be removed if you wanna clean it for your next rip, and the mouth hole is also a little big. Plus side is its easy to clean and smokes very smooth if you put it in the freezer +- 10min before use.
I bought myself one of these silicon bongs. But can wholeheartedly say its a piece of crap. It cleans difficult, it smells, and the downey geat very directly very quickly, So im in the market for a new bong :)
If you'd like to splurge, I am hoping that it is on special this Black Friday; based on what the rep said here, have a look at this

Otherwise you can check out Puff Puff Pass

biometrics

Honorary Master
Need to do some Googling...
Whoot, found a local supplier to liquefy the rosin and they sell carts too:

Decided to get this locally made Rosin press:

So soon I'll be making my own vape carts (as soon as I can afford to buy it of course)...

Chong33

If you'd like to splurge, I am hoping that it is on special this Black Friday; based on what the rep said here, have a look at this

Otherwise you can check out Puff Puff Pass
Wow that looks nice, But at that price, and I was complaining about the Bongalong's high price.... :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the site though, I see a few nice ones that's a little more affordable.