The Cannabis Thread

biometrics

Honorary Master
Curious what your reason is for going down the vape rabbit hole vs. regular smoking?
Another advantage is that it's better to rosin press with freshly frozen flowers. So less hassle since I can harvest and freeze, no drying and curing.

HigherMeezo

Guys I need your help. I'm in cpt and need a vendor for some good dab/rosin. Any online or local stores I could try?

biometrics

Honorary Master
Ordered 30ml flavourless natural terpenes for R1,055 through Amazon.

Guess I can refill 60+ 1ml carts with that at 1:1.

So that's an important item scratched off the list.

airborne

Executive Member
Ordered 30ml flavourless natural terpenes for R1,055 through Amazon.

Guess I can refill 60+ 1ml carts with that at 1:1.

So that's an important item scratched off the list.
What is that stuff used for?

Vapestore

Ah found some that ship to SA via Amazon, no PEG.

Morning guys, you could try this;

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Do you guys have stock of the Titanium Dynavap tips? And will you be getting the new low-temperature cap in?

Vapestore

Do you guys have stock of the Titanium Dynavap tips? And will you be getting the new low-temperature cap in?
Yes, we have both the Stainless Steel and Titanium tips in stock

We are checking with Dynavap to find out whether the low temp caps are available to resellers. If they are we will bring them in, please keep an eye on the website and we will update accordingly :thumbsup::thumbsup:

biometrics

Honorary Master
Ah brilliant, wish I knew you stocked it. Would have been cheaper. When are you getting your new rosin presses?

silentc

I swear to god there is like zero THC in the 420m shatter. Zero effect. Even their R10 skunk gives me some effect.
The budder has flavour, but I'm not sure if it has kick or if the effects are psychosomatic - either way it's very very mild.

Definitely seems like something is off about the concentrates at the moment.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
I swear to god there is like zero THC in the 420m shatter. Zero effect. Even their R10 skunk gives me some effect.
Yeah their stuff is shocking. They are all for the money and do not give a crap what they sell you. Tried their hash last week, used 2 grams in about 3 hours with no effect either.
Then the fark tells me yeah people don't have money to buy the decent stuff at R400 a gram. Like realy, I get A grade true bubble hash for R150 a gram in CPT....