The Cannabis Thread

undeadpool

I'm not sure water would work very well as I reckon the ceramic wick would get soaked in water and then the vape oil might not be able to displace it properly

I cleaned one cart with ethanol but then thought about the fact that it was denatured and probably left some nasty residue on the ceramic so I haven't actually used it since cleaning. That said it worked really well clearing all the darkened brown residue on the coil after several applications and a bit of heating up. So if you can get a strong alcohol solution that isn't denatured (heck maybe even your standard clear spirits might work) then that should be fine.

Probably worth it to completely dry it out after before adding your vape oil. But use low drying temps or it might melt.
On a related note, I have a small amount of vape oil stuck to the top of my Alien Blue cartridge that needs to be liberated. Alien Blue does seem to be a little more viscous than some of HV's other oils I've tried. Any advice on how to get it flowing. I've tried heating it with a hairdryer with a few minutes but that didn't seem to help. I also see a tiny amount of condensation in the cartridge so I suspect some water found its way into the cartridge. Our humidifier may be to blame here.

peanutbunny

That is frustrating :cautious:
How did you contact them? Because i cannot find their contact details for some reason. It says “page cannot be found” when i search for a number. I only managed to send them an email last week, but they never responded.

These courier companies are driving me nuts lately. I ordered cue pods for my twisp about two weeks ago, and the courier company (RAM) could not find my street for 3 days! They do not have GPS. My house is close to the schools and the shopping centres, so i am not sure how you cannot find it. That was an annoying struggle. I have read a lot of people here saying that delivery from honeyvape orders is fast... next day even. So, this is the last thing i expected to happen. Unfortunately, black friday madness seems to be a valid excuse =(
Had to contact them on twitter to get a response

Strawbana

I called the JHB office this morning, and to my surprise, they were actually accommodating. I just received a call from the delivery guy asking me to sms my street address. I sent it, and also told him that if he cannot find the house, that i will meet him somewhere around here. So, there is hoping over here.

Strawbana

Honeyvape Review:

WOW!!!!!! This stuff is hectic. Only took four quick drags and im in heaven already. :eek: My tolerance is superhigh, so this is impressive.
Only 1 problem... part of my smoking addiction is to actually have something to smoke for a while, instead of having to take a couple of drags and then stop. Cause even though i am high already, i still want to smoke. o_OGoing to be hard to contain myself. I just need to remind myself that quantity is low (they could have actually filled the cartridge a bit more imo) and prices are too high. Hopefully by typing it out, it will sink in.

Strawbana

Sorry about all the different posts...i guess i am too high to post everything as one message. Every time i post something...i realize that i forgot to mention something. Laughing gas has me high as a kite, but the taste is quite harsh and has me a bit paranoid. The Alien Blue has a nice taste =) Alrighty...i am done now. I guess the side effects as they say of laughing gas...is true.:sneaky: