The Cannabis Thread

peanutbunny

Bought a black Friday deal from honeyvape, got an Aramex tracking number, but on the Aramex site it shows number not found/invalid, is this normal?

SirAwesome

Bought a black Friday deal from honeyvape, got an Aramex tracking number, but on the Aramex site it shows number not found/invalid, is this normal?
When was it posted ? Usually it takes a day or 2 to update but having had a few bad experiences with parcels being confiscated with aramex so yea just give them a call and find out bud.

theratman

Executive Member
As I understand, and I stand to be corrected. The parcel has likely just been captured online or at a pick up point, or she's just filled out the details on the parcel. So it's just entered the system, you'll usually get tracking once it hits the warehouse / DC. Could take a couple hours to a day even.

With it being Monday they'll likely be collecting / dropping it off today. I'm sure they do these in batches too.

Strawbana

I ordered and received tracking details on Thursday. On Friday, i checked to see the progress on my order, and it said: “Attempted Delivery at 11:58 PM”. That did not make sense to me because there were people at home all day, and i doubt that anyone is going to attempt a delivery at 11:58 PM. So, i sent them an email asking to explain what the latest update meant. It is now Monday, 2 December, 11:25 AM...still no package, not an update on the tracking, and zero response from Aramex. Now im biting my teeth, because i have been craving this honey vape thing since Friday. Going to crap myself if this thing doesn't arrive today.

peanutbunny

I ordered and received tracking details on Thursday. On Friday, i checked to see the progress on my order, and it said: “Attempted Delivery at 11:58 PM”. That did not make sense to me because there were people at home all day, and i doubt that anyone is going to attempt a delivery at 11:58 PM. So, i sent them an email asking to explain what the latest update meant. It is now Monday, 2 December, 11:25 AM...still no package, not an update on the tracking, and zero response from Aramex. Now im biting my teeth, because i have been craving this honey vape thing since Friday. Going to crap myself if this thing doesn't arrive today.
I contacted Aramex and apparently they never collected from the dropbox yet

Hatefulsandwich

I hope it's not confiscated, was about+-R2k of stuff
So far from what I've read the sellers usually replace items that get confiscated. Did you have any choice of courier? They should probably avoid Aramex as they're notorious for seizing these kinds of goodies.

Are you in Jo'burg? In CT I've only ever had their private couriers deliver to me, even without the R250 same-day delivery option.

HigherMeezo

I see you guys mentioning honeyvape a lot. I saw their cartridges being sold. How's their stock? I almost bought the Pez one but changed my mind as I've never vaped thc vape before.

Strawbana

I contacted Aramex and apparently they never collected from the dropbox yet
That is frustrating :cautious:
How did you contact them? Because i cannot find their contact details for some reason. It says “page cannot be found” when i search for a number. I only managed to send them an email last week, but they never responded.

These courier companies are driving me nuts lately. I ordered cue pods for my twisp about two weeks ago, and the courier company (RAM) could not find my street for 3 days! They do not have GPS. My house is close to the schools and the shopping centres, so i am not sure how you cannot find it. That was an annoying struggle. I have read a lot of people here saying that delivery from honeyvape orders is fast... next day even. So, this is the last thing i expected to happen. Unfortunately, black friday madness seems to be a valid excuse =(

Strawbana

I see you guys mentioning honeyvape a lot. I saw their cartridges being sold. How's their stock? I almost bought the Pez one but changed my mind as I've never vaped thc vape before.
Wish i could give you an answer, but i am still waiting for my honeyvape. Can’t wait to try it.
I tried vaping once and it was a great experience. The taste was sweet, the high was a blast, and it was extremely convenient. Saves a lot of time...just not your money.

SarelSeemonster

They do not have GPS.
These courier companies are supposed to be able to find a location quickly and accurately. It's what their drivers do all day, right? I know GPS is not perfect, but why so many of them aren't equipped with one is really strange to me.

And the comms between dispatch and drivers can really suck sometimes. Just now I was supposed to take delivery of a medical device that needs to be replaced under warranty. The instruction was to deliver the new device and collect the old one at the same time, TOMORROW. This was confirmed telephonically with Courier IT by both the sender and myself.

But lo and behold, of course the chap pitches up here TODAY, wanting the old device but not having the new one in hand. So I refused and sent him on his away.... him and his aircon-less, GPS-less (ok, to be fair, I'm just assuming now) yellow trokkie in this bloody heat.

He seemed a bit annoyed with me and I did feel a tad sorry for him, but jislaaik man!

/rant done

Strawbana

These courier companies are supposed to be able to find a location quickly and accurately. It's what their drivers do all day, right? I know GPS is not perfect, but why so many of them aren't equipped with one is really strange to me.

And the comms between dispatch and drivers can really suck sometimes. Just now I was supposed to take delivery of a medical device that needs to be replaced under warranty. The instruction was to deliver the new device and collect the old one at the same time, TOMORROW. This was confirmed telephonically with Courier IT by both the sender and myself.

But lo and behold, of course the chap pitches up here TODAY, wanting the old device but not having the new one in hand. So I refused and sent him on his away.... him and his aircon-less, GPS-less (ok, to be fair, I'm just assuming now) yellow trokkie in this bloody heat.

He seemed a bit annoyed with me and I did feel a tad sorry for him, but jislaaik man!

/rant done
I am so tired of feeling sorry for incompetent people... I feel sorry for the competent people who cant find work!

Hatefulsandwich

I'm a complete convert, but it really is hard on the wallet. In the grand scheme of things it's giving me better self-discipline because vaping every day would just work out too expensive and because it's so strong it would result in maaajor tolerance issues. I already had issues with tolerance from smoking/vaping dry herb every day and I daresay that's what lead me to trying Honeyvape in the first place.

Additionally, at least in CT, I always get my orders super super fast. I don't know if I'm just like physically close to where they operate from because I'll often get same-day delivery even without paying their same-day delivery price. They've also been really pleasant to deal with. Strong product, quick delivery and good customer service have left me really satisfied in spite of my aching bank account.

My favourite so far has been Alien Blue, I think, but honestly none of them have been disappointing. I think my first cart was a sour pez and I got another for Black Friday because of the special (note that the sour pez in this special does not have a refillable cart). I don't exactly love the flavour, but like... it's not such a big deal when you only need a little puff or two to get super high. I also got so Blue Dream with this order and it's pretty nice and berry-tasting. I got Laughing Gas before as well and I don't remember the flavour too well.

Can't honestly say I notice all these different effects that they mention with the various strains, but I've never been good at noticing those kinds of unique effects being produced consistently by particular weed strains anyway. Every strain I've tried gets me high and leaves me super sleepy, especially if I have more than I should.

Last edited:

Hatefulsandwich

Something that blows my mind is how many couriers aren't equipped with phones to call you when they're outside. I think the last time I got a courier delivery from RAM they failed delivery twice (I told them it was literally impossible for me to get my delivery if they can't let me know when they're outside) and eventually had to have their head office phone me when their driver was outside. How the heck did the driver let the head office know they were outside to phone me instead of phoning me directly? They said they'd be equipping drivers with phones in the future. Like WTF guys? Twenty first century is calling - this should be a basic part of your business! Equip your drivers with phones so that they can use blerrie Google maps and phone the blerrie customer who - shockingly - might not have an intercom!

Strawbana

I'm a complete convert, but it really is hard on the wallet. In the grand scheme of things it's giving me better self-discipline because vaping every day would just work out too expensive and because it's so strong it would result in maaajor tolerance issues. I already had issues with tolerance from smoking/vaping dry herb every day and I daresay that's what lead me to trying Honeyvape in the first place.

Additionally, at least in CT, I always get my orders super super fast. I don't know if I'm just like physically close to where they operate from because I'll often get same-day delivery even without paying their same-day delivery price. They've also been really pleasant to deal with. Strong product, quick delivery and good customer service have left me really satisfied in spite of my aching bank account.

My favourite so far has been Alien Blue, I think, but honestly none of them have been disappointing. I think my first cart was a sour pez and I got another for Black Friday because of the special (note that the sour pez in this special does not have a refillable cart). I don't exactly love the flavour, but like... it's not such a big deal when you only need a little puff or two to get super high. I also got so Blue Dream with this order and it's pretty nice and berry-tasting. I got Laughing Gas before as well and I don't remember the flavour too well.

Can't honestly say I notice all these different effects that they mention with the various strains, but I've never been good at noticing those kinds of unique effects being produced consistently by particular weed strains anyway. Every strain I've tried gets me high and leaves me super sleepy, especially if I have more than I should.
Cant wait to try it. I ordered laughing gas, so hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. =( Damn you Aramex! But Honeyvape does have good customer service, i had a chat with the lady earlier today and she was very friendly, crossing thumbs that the product is just as great. But i have a feeling it will be :p

biometrics

Honorary Master
Ordered a last HV refill before making my own. Has anyone washed a refillable cart? Dishwasher? Boiling water? Or just rinse under a hot water tap?

Hatefulsandwich

Ordered a last HV refill before making my own. Has anyone washed a refillable cart? Dishwasher? Boiling water? Or just rinse under a hot water tap?
I'm not sure water would work very well as I reckon the ceramic wick would get soaked in water and then the vape oil might not be able to displace it properly

I cleaned one cart with ethanol but then thought about the fact that it was denatured and probably left some nasty residue on the ceramic so I haven't actually used it since cleaning. That said it worked really well clearing all the darkened brown residue on the coil after several applications and a bit of heating up. So if you can get a strong alcohol solution that isn't denatured (heck maybe even your standard clear spirits might work) then that should be fine.

Probably worth it to completely dry it out after before adding your vape oil. But use low drying temps or it might melt.