The Cannabis Thread

undeadpool

I guess the side effects as they say of laughing gas...is true.:sneaky:
I took a few drags of Blue Dream last night after a particularly horrible day and started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The show already appeals to my sense of humour but last night I had tears running down my face from laughing. Now I want to binge-watch it on @Anonyman 's stash.

Anonyman

Sorry about all the different posts...i guess i am too high to post everything as one message. Every time i post something...i realize that i forgot to mention something. Laughing gas has me high as a kite, but the taste is quite harsh and has me a bit paranoid. The Alien Blue has a nice taste =) Alrighty...i am done now. I guess the side effects as they say of laughing gas...is true.:sneaky:
Have ya tried the Clementine? Would like to know how it fairs against the laughing gas. The Clementine ruins me I forgot where I was the other night

Anonyman

I took a few drags of Blue Dream last night after a particularly horrible day and started watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The show already appeals to my sense of humour but last night I had tears running down my face from laughing. Now I want to binge-watch it on @Anonyman 's stash.
How do ya find the blue dream bud?

Kargo

Hey All,

Just wanted to ask whether King Kushie is still reputable to buy from and if so - do you simply order from their website?

Also interested to hear if anyone has tried & can recommend their shrooms? (If not -anyone know where else to get?

theratman

Executive Member
Hey All,

Just wanted to ask whether King Kushie is still reputable to buy from and if so - do you simply order from their website?

Also interested to hear if anyone has tried & can recommend their shrooms? (If not -anyone know where else to get?
Yes, they're still reputable imo. I order between them and 420m, just use the site. The payment instructions are a bit vague but contact them on Whatsapp if you need help.

I tried their tequila shroom, and a brownie cake thing a few weeks back, I was completely man down, friend was fine and said it was good. Haven't tried any of their other stuff.

Strawbana

I think you may be the first one on here who has ordered their Delta 8? Give us a review once you've had a chance to partake.
I was a bit overexcited, and tried both today so i cannot say for now if there is a difference. There probably is. I started with the delta 9 because that gold colour was too enticing and got nosey so i tried the delta 8 just to taste. By that time i was already bombed. So, tomorrow i will only smoke the Delta 8 and let you know what happened. =)

Strawbana

Have ya tried the Clementine? Would like to know how it fairs against the laughing gas. The Clementine ruins me I forgot where I was the other night
Lol, It is hectic.
I had a friend over tonight, cause i had to share this...and i don't remember the last time i had such a good laugh. It really makes you feel giggly and happy...But boy does it make you stupid and forgetful at times, and surprisingly also very sharp at other times :p I haven't tried the other flavours yet, only laughing gas and alien blue. The laughing gas was a bit harsh on the lungs, and the taste had me a bit paranoid. It feels like you are smoking chemicals, compared to smoking a joint. Im not saying their product is dangerous or harmful, but it tastes like it should be. But the feeling is amazing. The high when i first started lasted 3 hours, and continued after taking a few hits with my friend, i havent been sober since. Well, I'm sober, but just feeling very, very good :cool:

theratman

Executive Member
Ordered the herbalist box from the Ganje lads. Seems like they order certain herbs for it in from other places for the order, so it takes longer than usual. Said it'll be shipped out shortly so hopefully I'll have some images etc by Friday or early next week.

@SirAwesome

Anton123

Turns out pipe cleaner is perfect. Cart is good as new.

View attachment 751770
Hey, what did you do with the pipe cleaner? Stick it in and clean around the inside?

I got an HV alien blue 1m refill and have used about half of it (filled 0.25 ml's at a time). The colour of the HV in the cart is now quite dark and tastes a tad burnt. Surely a cart should be able to vape at least 1 ml before going bad?

theratman

Executive Member
Hey, what did you do with the pipe cleaner? Stick it in and clean around the inside?

I got an HV alien blue 1m refill and have used about half of it (filled 0.25 ml's at a time). The colour of the HV in the cart is now quite dark and tastes a tad burnt. Surely a cart should be able to vape at least 1 ml before going bad?
That sounds like the coil going bad. Are you using their pen stick or your own?