The Cannabis Thread

Wil69

Geeeeeeeez I'm super exited , I've ordered the same box . Hopefully it's gonna be worth the wait I heard this month one of the strains will be Raspberry Kush which comes from the Hindu Kush Mountain Range so that's pretty cool.

Now The Wait begins
Received your box yet?

SirAwesome

Received your box yet?
It was nice and Snug on my Desk yesterday morning but life happend so I haven't had the chance to open it yet . Gonna give it a look later this afternoon . Will snap a few pics and take a few puffs then give you proper update .

Wil69

It was nice and Snug on my Desk yesterday morning but life happend so I haven't had the chance to open it yet . Gonna give it a look later this afternoon . Will snap a few pics and take a few puffs then give you proper update .
Yeah thanks. Would appreciate that. Putting off from getting from the monkeys again. Last order indoor I got from them was as dry as the Sahara, and one of the strains had that weird artificial smell( and taste) so I ended up chucking 2g of that in the bin... But on a side note I learned how to re-hydrate the bud using some wet toilet paper, worked a charm... Ordering my first ever HV today to keep me till I order some flower..

Last edited:

free3dom

Yeah thanks. Would appreciate that. Putting off from getting from the mk keys again. Last order indoor I got from them was as dry as the Sahara, and one of the strains had that weird artificial smell( and taste) so I ended chucking 2g of that in the bin... But on a side note I learned how to re-hydrate the bud using some wet toilet paper, worked a charm... Ordering my first ever HV today to keep me till I order some flower..
I highly recommend grabbing some Boveda packs, works a treat to re-hydrate dried out bud - even though a lot of the terps are already gone at that stage, it still makes it better.

Personally I stick all the "fresh" (such as it is) flower I buy in bulk in glass containers with Boveda packs - that way I can stock up and use it at my leisure - my oldest flower stored like this is over 6 months old and still tastes the same as the day I got it :)

Here's a link, but you can buy it from most shops nowadays:

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Can you guys recommend some reasonably priced outdoor / greenhouse for a whenever smoke.

Wil69

I highly recommend grabbing some Boveda packs, works a treat to re-hydrate dried out bud - even though a lot of the terps are already gone at that stage, it still makes it better.

Personally I stick all the "fresh" (such as it is) flower I buy in bulk in glass containers with Boveda packs - that way I can stock up and use it at my leisure - my oldest flower stored like this is over 6 months old and still tastes the same as the day I got it :)

Here's a link, but you can buy it from most shops nowadays:
Noice! Yeah I've seen those. Gonna by some flower from and old plug. 10g and comes in a curing jar. Will order some boveda. They come in two different percentages as.well if memory serves... I only smoke a couple of times a year these days.. So what I buy I smoke klaar then take a 6 month or so sebatical . Appreciate the assistance bud....

Anton123

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on good CBD flower?

I got the Cannatonic from 420M a while back and it was awesome!

SirAwesome

Noice! Yeah I've seen those. Gonna by some flower from and old plug. 10g and comes in a curing jar. Will order some boveda. They come in two different percentages as.well if memory serves... I only smoke a couple of times a year these days.. So what I buy I smoke klaar then take a 6 month or so sebatical . Appreciate the assistance bud....
Most Impressive , I tried to go on a break but damn

Last edited:

free3dom

Always a pleasure.

As for percentages, you have a choice between 58% and 62% RH (relative humidity) for the Boveda packs - there are various opinions on which is better, but I personally prefer the 62% as it keeps it at a nice "feels fresh" level.

Just a disclaimer - this will not make bad flower good (unfortunately there's a lot of bad curing practice / lack of proper long term storage among our local growers/suppliers)...but it will keep your good flower good for a nice long time :)

Wil69

Most Impressive , I tried to go on a break but damn
My problem is I kind of have no self control when I do smoke. I work for myself from home so it's just too easy to get up and wake and bake, and then sort of keep smoking through the course of the day.plus my Mrs also has her own business but she's out the door sometimes at 5am and back home after 6pm so all those factors just makes it too easy to smoke all day. And then all I want to do then is either watch movies or play Playstation . So it's a all or nothing for me

SpliceGold

Update on Lick your Lips order.

Still sweet fk all. Completely ignoring me now. Do not order from them this woman is a fking thief.

Been chatting to a few other people that have also been screwed over by this chic for thousands of rands.

If you want to order rather get from real legit places that have a good reputation. Sad part is I knew this blady tart too and she used to be trustworthy. Gone completely rogue it seems

SpliceGold

Anyone ordered from KK recently? their variety looks awesome!!
I have not ordered from them in a while. I want to order from them maybe tomorrow and send it up to my brother fro his xmas present. I got from my local grower that finally came back from his ventures :D