The Cannabis Thread

Anonyman

Opinions on HV's Sour Pez or the Sour Pez strain in general? I tried it last night and while the taste was fun, I was a little underwhelmed by its effects. It also made me really sleepy. Will give it another go this weekend.
Out of all of the strains from them Sour Pez is the weakest and most chill that i have experienced as well! Definitely the weakest of the lot.

Last edited:

Jhercules

Out of all of the strains from them Sour Pe is the weakest and most chill that i have experienced as well! Definitely the weakest of the lot.
Ordered the Pez too. Wish we had known. Not worth it even at the discount. First and last order then.

Anonyman

Ordered the Pez too. Wish we had known. Not worth it even at the discount. First and last order then.
That being said its not terrible at all, it has it's place we usually take the pez out when we go for drinks and socials. Keeps you sort of clear headed but its still alot of fun. Also if you have enough hits you will be well baked! Don't let it put you off the rest, other strains from HV will put you down and you will go full troglodyte :)

undeadpool

That being said its not terrible at all, it has it's place we usually take the pez out when we go for drinks and socials. Keeps you sort of clear headed but its still alot of fun. Also if you have enough hits you will be well baked! Don't let it put you off the rest, other strains from HV will put you down and you will go full troglodyte :)
This. I actually regret my original wording. It's really just different as opposed to being underwhelming. It's not a case of it not working at all, it's effects are just different to Alien Blue and Blue Dream (the two other strains I've tried from HV). I usually like to vape and relax to some music. While you could do that with SourPez, Anonyman's example is spot on - it's a great choice for more social situations in my opinion. I'll probably take it along to a braai with some of my more open-minded friends.

SpliceGold

Well....Stay away from Lick your lips. She has gone rogue and stolen a decent amount of money from me. Phone off and dissapeared. So called fking friend too. All my recent harvests are still curing and only 1 week in. I hate ordering but as soon as I am back in KZN and settled I will have my own personal constant supply again.

schuits

Expert Member
Anyone have any experience with dry herb cartridges?
I've got a nifty little mod (smok g-priv) , so I just want something I can use with that.

Vapestore

Anyone have any experience with dry herb cartridges?
I've got a nifty little mod (smok g-priv) , so I just want something I can use with that.
Hi Schuits.

Here at the Vape Store, we conducted a few tests with a couple of dry herb atomizers designed specifically for mods but were somewhat disappointing in the few we test drove. But our R&D team are continually investigating options and possibly have our sights on a few options for herb and mods in the near future.

Despite the name “dry herb vaporizer tanks,” they work differently from your standard dry herb vaporizers. With dry herb tanks the weed often comes in direct contact with the heating element, which can get pretty hot and tends to lead to some combustion. It requires some trial and error to achieve the perfect temperature for your particular device.

Having said that, we are the traditional dry herb vape fanatics (who are wanting to get away from combusting our flower and inhaling the smoke)

However, we do stock a number of 510 attachments which fit the mods but these are primarily used for dabs and waxes etc. You are welcome to check them out here. Cheers for now!!

schuits

Expert Member
Hi Schuits.

Here at the Vape Store, we conducted a few tests with a couple of dry herb atomizers designed specifically for mods but were somewhat disappointing in the few we test drove. But our R&D team are continually investigating options and possibly have our sights on a few options for herb and mods in the near future.

Despite the name “dry herb vaporizer tanks,” they work differently from your standard dry herb vaporizers. With dry herb tanks the weed often comes in direct contact with the heating element, which can get pretty hot and tends to lead to some combustion. It requires some trial and error to achieve the perfect temperature for your particular device.

Having said that, we are the traditional dry herb vape fanatics (who are wanting to get away from combusting our flower and inhaling the smoke)

However, we do stock a number of 510 attachments which fit the mods but these are primarily used for dabs and waxes etc. You are welcome to check them out here. Cheers for now!!
Awesome thanks for the info. Perhaps I should just do myself a favor and by a dedicated dry herb device. The Pax 3 looks good.

Last edited:

Vapestore

Awesome thanks for the info. Perhaps I should just do myself a favor and by a dedicated dry herb device. Any recommendations?
Hi Schuits.
Yes, we have lots of choices when it comes to vaporizers that are dedicated to vaping natural bud. What to choose mainly depends on how often you are planning on vaping, how stealthy and discrete you need the device to be, whether a table top or portable unit is better suited (table tops in most cases are much harder hitters) and of course, your budget.
You are most welcome to drop me an email to sales@vapestore.co.za and I will happily assist further.
Cheers for now!

airborne

Executive Member
YES, the Dynavap is a great vaporizer, in our opinion the perfect step up from traditional combustion (rolling) to true dry herb vaping. Every cannabis user should have a Dynavap in their cannabis 'arsenal'

Cheers for now!
Why do you guys charge such crazy courier rates on such a tiny item?

R130 economy and R165 1-2 days

Vapestore

Why do you guys charge such crazy courier rates on such a tiny item?

R130 economy and R165 1-2 days
Hi Airborne,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Over the past 7 years of running Vape Store we have used various couriers over this time and have always strived to finding a courier that provides a good and reliable service which is easy to trace for you guys, at the most affordable rate and who responds immediately when we need them.
The courier services we currently use are in our opinion top notch; parcels are in most cases delivered much faster than one expects and parcel loss is at a very minimum. (90% of our customers in major centres receive their parcels overnight)

Also, for online orders over and above R2000 we ship free of charge and in this case we also ship overnight to major centres within SA.

We have also implemented a Reward Point system for online purchases via our website; it is our way of giving something back to you guys.

I hope this clarifies things and although we could offer delivery via a cheaper courier service we would not be able to offer the excellent service our customers expect and deserve.

Cheers for now!

free3dom

Awesome thanks for the info. Perhaps I should just do myself a favor and by a dedicated dry herb device. The Pax 3 looks good.
Bought my Pax 3 from Vape Store a couple of months back.. Hasn't missed a beat, it goes wherever I go :)
There might be ones better suited to other's tastes, but to me the pax is near perfection...worth every cent.

airborne

Executive Member
Hi Airborne,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Over the past 7 years of running Vape Store we have used various couriers over this time and have always strived to finding a courier that provides a good and reliable service which is easy to trace for you guys, at the most affordable rate and who responds immediately when we need them.
The courier services we currently use are in our opinion top notch; parcels are in most cases delivered much faster than one expects and parcel loss is at a very minimum. (90% of our customers in major centres receive their parcels overnight)

Also, for online orders over and above R2000 we ship free of charge and in this case we also ship overnight to major centres within SA.

We have also implemented a Reward Point system for online purchases via our website; it is our way of giving something back to you guys.

I hope this clarifies things and although we could offer delivery via a cheaper courier service we would not be able to offer the excellent service our customers expect and deserve.

Cheers for now!
Yeah lotsa corporate speak going on in that reply..

I don't know what courier you are using but even the most expensive couriers in the market are no where near R165 to send a parcel next day that's under 1kg\vol. Most are around R100 and less depending on volume of parcels sent and that covers up to 2kg\vol.

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to pay that much when courier pricing has become progressively more competitive as the years have gone by, nevermind that convenient and cheap alternatives like Pargo and Dsv boxes are now also an option.

saor

Honorary Master
Yeah lotsa corporate speak going on in that reply..

It just leaves a bad taste in my mouth to pay that much when courier pricing has become progressively more competitive as the years have gone by, nevermind that convenient and cheap alternatives like Pargo and Dsv boxes are now also an option.
R120 - R130 is pretty much the going rate for all deliveries I've had from various canna companies. R130 seems kinda normal for a small online retailer.

Jhercules

I'm in Jhb and usually have to always wait at least 2-3 days for delivery from anywhere. I have always received packages from Vapestore the next morning even when ordering very late in the afternoon. Will gladly continue paying an extra couple bucks for that. Service is unmatched.