The Cannabis Thread

byconcept

Can anyone tell me if they have flown domestically with their stash? I know it is legal according to a article I read but does anyone actually do it? Going to durbs for a few days and really don't feel like being without.
I did it when it was still illegal lol. Just carried it on my person. I'd asked the Dagga Couple when they did an AMA on Reddit, and they said it was fine but we know the deal with SA cops...

https://www.reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/c0ly0i/_/er6caa0

The Horseman

theratman

Executive Member
Ganjie Herb Box review.

It's taken a while for me to sample some of the goodness in the box but here are my overall thoughts.

The 2x Blunts : These are the highlight of the box, 2 nicely packed blunts, perfect for sharing. The effects were intense and enjoyable, they are big enough to share unless your tolerance is very high.

The packaged bud : You get 2 bottles with selected bud, I found the bud to be of a reasonable standard but nothing to blow your socks off. You get a fair bit of it and mine wasn't dry which is good. I feel they could include a more premium herb but for the price it's decent.

They also included some freebies which I won't mention as I don't know if they are actually part of the box, but they were appreciated regardless.

I'm not sure if they used the same bud in the cones / blunts as in the bottles, it seemed a different strain to me hopefully @SirAwesome could give his 2 cents.

brianj74

Anyone using one of these? Looking to buy one in jhb.....

Prawnapple

Expert Member

Lol wow. You can spend R2k less and get the exact same effect.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Can you post a link?
I have this one, works like a bomb, has lots of addons.

irBosOtter

Expert Member

The reviews suggest you go for the Pax 3 and not the Firefly devices. Many youtube reviews on them, Pax always comes out tops.

You could also just buy a Dynavap. The titanium versions with the mouthpiece that you can turn and set the airflow is much better than the normal version, I do have both versions and still use both though so nothing wrong with the cheaper version

SirAwesome

Ganjie Herb Box review.

It's taken a while for me to sample some of the goodness in the box but here are my overall thoughts.

The 2x Blunts : These are the highlight of the box, 2 nicely packed blunts, perfect for sharing. The effects were intense and enjoyable, they are big enough to share unless your tolerance is very high.

The packaged bud : You get 2 bottles with selected bud, I found the bud to be of a reasonable standard but nothing to blow your socks off. You get a fair bit of it and mine wasn't dry which is good. I feel they could include a more premium herb but for the price it's decent.

They also included some freebies which I won't mention as I don't know if they are actually part of the box, but they were appreciated regardless.

I'm not sure if they used the same bud in the cones / blunts as in the bottles, it seemed a different strain to me hopefully @SirAwesome could give his 2 cents.
My 2 Cents :

Overall I was quite impressed with the look of the package it seems like a lot of effort went into the look and tying down of the glass and sealing in the goodness and the Extra note with herbal facts was a cool gesture , Appearance 9/10

The Herb was nicely packed and kept fresh with a cork closed glass jar , and I think the Pre-Grind was a nice touch , Quality of herb i would say 8/10 ( As this was the 1st box I'm curious to see if the quality improves and what could be next)

As for the Pre-Rolls like @theratman said they are definitely the star of the box. I've blazed one with some friends and I must say that is one magical trip filled with in-depth convos and laughs galore . I deconstructed the other roll just to check what the herb was like and I can confirm it does not contain any Tobacco just pure happiness. Outside the wrap the herb does taste the same as the bottle so I think the wrap does increase the intensity which is quite nice . Rolls for me is a 10/10

Overall I think this could be the start of a nice Monthly Box ( If It stays on the market that is )

Ps . Any freebie is a good Freebie in my books haha

free3dom

Lol wow. You can spend R2k less and get the exact same effect.
I have this one, works like a bomb, has lots of addons.
I have the Vie, used it for a while and while it's great for the price (I still use it sometimes), it's nowhere near the quality of vape that I get from the Pax 3 I upgraded to. I use less flower to get the same effect and it tatstes better. Also the pax is super discreet, I've used it while walking around and no one's ever noticed
The reviews suggest you go for the Pax 3 and not the Firefly devices. Many youtube reviews on them, Pax always comes out tops.

You could also just buy a Dynavap. The titanium versions with the mouthpiece that you can turn and set the airflow is much better than the normal version, I do have both versions and still use both though so nothing wrong with the cheaper version
I was also circling the Firefly, but saw some very bad reviews and opted for the Pax 3 instead.. No regrets from my side on that choice. The Davinci IQ ones also come highly recommended, but I didnt like the oven setup on that personally.

The other poular ones are the mighty and crafty..buy I wanted something more discreet.

Joka69

Expert Member
Anybody know of a place to get some decent blunt in the South of JHB?

RetroRabbit

So earlier in the thread someone posted about FRESHeTECH and their frozen products. So I purchased a bong from them and got the pipe for free. I haven't tested any of them yet. But will report back in the new year. But here, so long, are some pics of the pipe. Will add pics of the bong when I use it the first time.