The Cannabis Thread

Joka69

Expert Member
Anybody know of a place to get some decent blunt in the South of JHB?

RetroRabbit

So earlier in the thread someone posted about FRESHeTECH and their frozen products. So I purchased a bong from them and got the pipe for free. I haven't tested any of them yet. But will report back in the new year. But here, so long, are some pics of the pipe. Will add pics of the bong when I use it the first time.

Millennial

Hello everybody

Has anyone tried the vape juice from elixir extract, is it any good?
I've tried the one from BobbyGreenHash, doesn't have much of an effect on me.

mister

Executive Member
NEW YEAR SPECIAL

valid today till 31st

R150 off all orders
Plus
FREE SHIPPING

Use code 2020
On checkout

Honeyvape (dot) online

Regret no same day
Delivery -courier only

Have a good one guys

(In a bad signal zone , so expect delays in WhatsApp chats )

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Any recommendations for a simple yet effective and EASY to clean bong that one might be able to buy at these cigarette shops in the malls?

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Any recommendations for a simple yet effective and EASY to clean bong that one might be able to buy at these cigarette shops in the malls?
Ok so I bought one of those silicon bongs and a glass bowl. Haven't smoked a bong in about 6 months. Got home, filled with water and filled the bowl to the top. Lit the bud and proceeded to pull.

Almost died

Jings

Treasure Maker
Looking for a new online supplier for the new year. Previously ordered from 420M, Exilir Extract, IntHerb and Dr G.

Any new recommendations? Preferably offering delicious baked goods as well.

Last edited:

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Looking for a new online supplier for the new year. Previously ordered from 420M, Exilir Extract, IntHerb and Dr G.

I'd like a top 3 list, if anyone would oblige...

SirAwesome

Other than 420m and Elixer give Ganjie.org a try they have some nice options and quality is pretty epic, they also have some fun edibles , If not Cannasutra has some Yummies for the Tummy.

silentc

Ok so I bought one of those silicon bongs and a glass bowl. Haven't smoked a bong in about 6 months. Got home, filled with water and filled the bowl to the top. Lit the bud and proceeded to pull.

Almost died
did the silicone collapse and fill your mouth with bong water?

Seriously though, how are the silicone bongs - they look rather flimsy to me.

theratman

Honorary Master
Would probably add King Kushie.
+1 , I've had zero issues with Ganjie, 420m and KK.

On a side note I'm on a T break and I have an unopened parcel from Ganjie hidden away in the cupboard

So far I'm surprised that I've got almost no withdrawal symptoms, as my last break gave me the sweats at night and played around with my stomach.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
did the silicone collapse and fill your mouth with bong water?

Seriously though, how are the silicone bongs - they look rather flimsy to me.
No nothing of the sorts they are actually pretty cool. Like the fact that you cant break it.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
What's the average amount of outdoor bud one would use to make muffins with? Dry bud that is.

KaMoS

Expert Member
What's the average amount of outdoor bud one would use to make muffins with? Dry bud that is.
I use a 1:10 ratio to make my oil (10g bud to 100g oil). Then I just use 50/50 ratio for the oil in the muffin recipe, i.e. if the recipe calls for 60g of oil I will use 30g of bud-oil and 30g of plain oil.

beans100

Honorary Master
+1 , I've had zero issues with Ganjie, 420m and KK.

On a side note I'm on a T break and I have an unopened parcel from Ganjie hidden away in the cupboard

So far I'm surprised that I've got almost no withdrawal symptoms, as my last break gave me the sweats at night and played around with my stomach.
But, but...the canna advocates keep telling us there is no withdrawal symptoms with these products as they are not addicted :whistling: You probably had a bad chicken pie or something, the previous time.

HigherMeezo

I have this one, works like a bomb, has lots of addons.
I can vouch for this. Have one as well. Packs a mean punch.