The Cannabis Thread

krieg

I would like some advice for a weed newbie. I have had it a couple of times by eating, but I would prefer to smoke it.

What would be a good strain to buy for a beginner? I would prefer not feeling completely useless when smoking and just look for a good feeling.

Can someone recommend something from one of the online stores?
Try going for a sativa dominant strain. Why not support your local drug dealer and smoke some swazi.

biometrics

Honorary Master
(removing quote or else the mods bitch when I RBP, see telegram bot ad above #7092 & #7093)

Unless a regular can vouch for this I'm guessing this is the Trichoma scammer.

Edit: it's been deleted so the post numbers aren't relevant anymore.

Last edited:

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I would like some advice for a weed newbie. I have had it a couple of times by eating, but I would prefer to smoke it.

What would be a good strain to buy for a beginner? I would prefer not feeling completely useless when smoking and just look for a good feeling.

Can someone recommend something from one of the online stores?
As Krieg said, try a sativa strain first but perhaps start with something from the outdoor or greenhouse menu for now. I seem to enjoy strawberry cough from 420m and nigerian nightmare from king kushi.

derp90

Thanks, I will get some of something sativa dominant to try. What is the best way to smoke it? A bong? Not really a fan of joints. I would like to use a little at a time.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Thanks, I will get some of something sativa dominant to try. What is the best way to smoke it? A bong? Not really a fan of joints. I would like to use a little at a time.
No rather try a joint first. Bong might be a bit too aggressive to start off with.

silentc

Personally, I prefer the little bong I bought when I started... Whats the issue you have with joints? I know I find joints to be too much for me, but the baby bong bowl holds just enough for my wife and I.

Maybe a baby bubbler?

derp90

I just want to smoke a little at a time, and I thought you could just have a little in a bong, rather than a whole joint.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
I just want to smoke a little at a time, and I thought you could just have a little in a bong, rather than a whole joint.
Yes you can, you can also kill a joint after 2 pulls. If you decide to go with a bong, pack a small bowl and take small pulls at first.

derp90

Also, I don’t know how to roll a joint haha.

Mia that baby bubbler a good option for a smal bong?

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master

You can get a small cheap plastic bong or even a small pipe to start with. I also cant roll joints so I just use a little machine to roll.

CT_Biker

Expert Member

Wrap a Rizla around a pen or a pencil => Close one end and fill it and pack the joint to your liking => Close the other end with a gerrick.

Use small Rizla, or the paper of your choice. Not those king size things.

SpliceGold

Update on Lick your Lips.

Well still nothing expect bull lies from this stupid chick. Still has the cheek to send me her scamming menu again. I'm still so freaking pissed off about that. At least I have harvested. Almost 2 months ago this chick went rogue. Spoken to a few people and she has done this many times before.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Usually you'd use around 28g per batch , Decarb and made with butter or oil ( preferably coconut )
Yeah I went with 20g for 12 muffins. Didn't really have the effect I was looking for but oh well, need to take a break some time.

SirAwesome

Yeah I went with 20g for 12 muffins. Didn't really have the effect I was looking for but oh well, need to take a break some time.
Yea edibles are on a different level , Can't really tell what you might get in the end either you feel nothing or you die there is usually no middle ground