The Cannabis Thread

biometrics

Honorary Master
Looks great. How tall are those plants? Hard to tell from the pic. Banana for scale? :p
I think it's an auto as it flowered as soon as it got to this height, about 1.5m incl pot. Not complaining, scoring a 2-3 months wait. Note I don't pull the weeds as I don't want to hurt the roots.

Will probably fill 2-3 console jars. Guessing about 250g.

Last edited:

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Does it matter though, it's so minor? They will flower soon and you'll discard the leaves anyway. If it looked like this then by all means:

View attachment 771778
Yeah my first grow so not really sure when its actually to much and whether I can leave it as is.

But I will still try the milk spray as I had some mould on the cbd I harvested in December and I had to chuck it.

The Horseman

What did you use for spider mites? It seems I might have a couple. Some leaves have a white residue on them but I cant see any spider mites.
Honestly, I never got rid of them. Super hard to kill the buggers. Although there are ways, Pyrol, Neem. I once even hosed my plants down to try get rid of them. Problem is, once you realise they are there, it's too late by then.

SpliceGold

C
Honestly, I never got rid of them. Super hard to kill the buggers. Although there are ways, Pyrol, Neem. I once even hosed my plants down to try get rid of them. Problem is, once you realise they are there, it's too late by then.
Co2 works wonders. Kills them all. Except its can be quite dangerous if you dont ventilate afterwards.

c3n0byt3

Yeah my first grow so not really sure when its actually to much and whether I can leave it as is.

But I will still try the milk spray as I had some mould on the cbd I harvested in December and I had to chuck it.
I have the exact same issue.
So do you just use a spray bottle with undiluted milk?

Pretty sure I have spider mites as well.
I see Efekto have a Spinosad product. Might try that in addition to the milk.

SpliceGold

6 p
I have the exact same issue.
So do you just use a spray bottle with undiluted milk?

Pretty sure I have spider mites as well.
I see Efekto have a Spinosad product. Might try that in addition to the milk.
Use 6 parts water to 4 parts milk. Spray every other day even if it has disappeared.

SpliceGold

Another option for getting rid of white powder mold is believe it not mouth wash. I didn't have a bad breakout and took a cotton bud and wiped off the mold. Since that it has not come back on the areas I did wipe. It has now been over 3 weeks. I do have a slight little bit still but I think its kinda in control coupled with milk spray. I have not tired diluting and spraying me entire plant. I will experiment with one of my bag seed plants and check if it does any damage to the pistils and leaves.