The Cannabis Thread

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Hey guys.
I've been having some really bad after-effects from green.
Can't fall asleep and have trouble waking up.
I'm heavy paranoid and think someone personal in my life might be 'spiking' the stuff in order to stop me smoking it.
I got the green from a trusted source and I didn't have this effect for a long time.
Is it possible that someone could spike it? Or am I just being paranoid?
Thanks.

saor

Honorary Master
Hey guys.
I'm heavy paranoid and think someone personal in my life might be 'spiking' the stuff in order to stop me smoking it.
I got the green from a trusted source and I didn't have this effect for a long time.
Thanks.
If you're smoking every day, stop.

Seriously, it sounds like your mind needs a beak despite whatever benefits you might be deriving from it. Take some time off.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
If you're smoking every day, stop.

Seriously, it sounds like your mind needs a beak despite whatever benefits you might be deriving from it. Take some time off.
Might be the cause yes. Thanks. I don't smoke every day, but I still think I'm doing it more than I should.

mister

Executive Member
It affects my sleep negatively according to my Oura ring. I'd suggest not using it so often, and trying some different strains.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
It affects my sleep negatively according to my Oura ring. I'd suggest not using it so often, and trying some different strains.
I fall asleep very quickly when I smoked and I sleep a full 5 hours but Im not rested the next morning.

mister

Executive Member
I fall asleep very quickly when I smoked and I sleep a full 5 hours but Im not rested the next morning.
Yes I fall asleep quickly too, but my heart rate, heart rate variability, and sleep quality are affected.

Sl8er

Executive Member
When you consume (mostly smoke or vape) cannabis you go into the "deep sleep" phase, skipping the REM phase.
You, apparently, need the REM phase sometimes.
I'm no expert, so feel free to google cannabis + sleep to educate yourself a little more on the matter :thumbsup:

Larry_Fisherman

Hey guys.
Thanks.
Strong sativa?

Prawnapple

Expert Member
What Mister said, there are some knockout strains out there. Gorilla Glue, Alien Tarantula, etc.

SpliceGold

For anyone ordering by courier from Drgreenfinger don't. My local guy is away so I ordered. Got 15g of Durban poison and it's the worst **** I have ever seen in my life. I didnt even order that!!!! Sexond time my order has been incorrect and extremely short. Lost over R1800 with this order. Previous time I got 25g short. This time 20g short and not what I ordered. Quality is the absolute worst I have ever seen!

Stay far away from them and rather dont smoke. I'm throwing the crap out cause its honestly that bad. Will order for green guys or 420M.

To make it worse the storm this weekend broke my plants in half. Most didnt survive either so there goes my massive harvest this season

SirAwesome

For anyone ordering by courier from Drgreenfinger don't. My local guy is away so I ordered. Got 15g of Durban poison and it's the worst **** I have ever seen in my life. I didnt even order that!!!! Sexond time my order has been incorrect and extremely short. Lost over R1800 with this order. Previous time I got 25g short. This time 20g short and not what I ordered. Quality is the absolute worst I have ever seen!

Stay far away from them and rather dont smoke. I'm throwing the crap out cause its honestly that bad. Will order for green guys or 420M.

To make it worse the storm this weekend broke my plants in half. Most didnt survive either so there goes my massive harvest this season
I know the feels bud , I got shafted by them aswell . Waiting on 2weeks for a re-delivery to happen . They don't Communicate and if they do it's quite rude or short off and the product is of sub standard quality .

krieg

Where are you from?

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Hey guys.
Thanks.
Get off the highers and have some outdoor and mellow out a bit.

Too much can be a bad thing

SpliceGold

Where are you from?
I'm from KZN. I should have known better though. Paid R1800 for 15g of the worst Swaz I have ever freaking seen. I'm more pissed about the quality than getting the order short. I am so freaking over ordering rubbish online. To be honest I would rather quit smoking for the time being if my local guy is away. My other local dude sold me freaking moldy weed. Didn't look moldy but after coughing my lungs out and tasting it was definitely harvested with white powder mold. Another guy that works with me brought me some also. Same F%&$g thing, moldy.

I'm just so angry from being shafted left right and center. I have kinda even lost count of how much cash I have lost and its way over R4k now since last year November.