The Cannabis Thread

theratman

Executive Member
I still think courier details shouldn't be posted publically.
Agreed, on another note it's annoying 420 don't give tracking when most others do. Know they had issues in the past but it's been a while now and they charge the most too.

iamfowl

Agreed, on another note it's annoying 420 don't give tracking when most others do. Know they had issues in the past but it's been a while now and they charge the most too.
Agreed. Got into a mini bicker with them about it over festive as they said it’d take 2 days but 4 days later I was still waiting and was questioning whether they’d actually send the product or not, especially since they kept giving me the run around with the tracking number. Product eventually showed but yeah, don’t know why they gotta be difficult with the tracking.

iamfowl

Does anyone know whether the 420 coffee shop in Parkview/Sandton still operates? Or any other 420 friendly cafe/shop in Jhb/Pta area?

A friend from Thailand suggested her next vlog be made while high, so actually asking for a friend lol :p
They moved to Midrand. It seems to be run by people in the KK circle so you can ask them for the address if you wanna go.

Wil69

Check with their support.
I case anyone is interested. I made Contact with them, and they sent me a Pic of their carts. Looks imilar color to ones I got a few years back from a company called cannabis oil sa,or something, anyway thought I'd share..
87E50A15-C8DA-4057-8B3C-94ED3534F7C8.jpeg

SirAwesome

I case anyone is interested. I made Contact with them, and they sent me a Pic of their carts. Looks imilar color to ones I got a few years back from a company called cannabis oil sa,or something, anyway thought I'd share..
View attachment 790475
It looks decent but the real Question is , Does it taste decent ?

MrBud

Yo everyone, I'm looking for a reliable source of quality bud in the Kommetjie/Fish Hoek/ Simons Town area? I'm heading down there for a few days so I'm trying to plan ahead.

Rob_H

I think they'd prefer that info kept quiet. I got a tracking # but it didn't work, delivery went fine tho. Ordered Monday, got it in CPT yesterday. Courier called to confirm delivery details.
Yo everyone, I'm looking for a reliable source of quality bud in the Kommetjie/Fish Hoek/ Simons Town area? I'm heading down there for a few days so I'm trying to plan ahead.

Rob_H

I’m also heading Cape Town side this weekend and need a hook up for some top shelf indoor. Normally get exodus cheese from the Rasta around the back of long street cafe. Would appreciate a solid safer contact, please inbox me ✌

saor

Honorary Master
I’m also heading Cape Town side this weekend and need a hook up for some top shelf indoor. Normally get exodus cheese from the Rasta around the back of long street cafe. Would appreciate a solid safer contact, please inbox me ✌
If you order today can still possibly get delivered to CPT before the weekend.
Nobody gonna inbox you with their local hookup.

Rob_H

If you order today can still possibly get delivered to CPT before the weekend.
Nobody gonna inbox you with their local hookup.
Thanks, but online to risky I don’t get my gear in time, only there till Monday afternoon. I did manage get a contact from a friend in CT, hooked up 5g indoor cheese