The Cannabis Thread

SpliceGold

Hey guys.
I've been having some really bad after-effects from green.
Can't fall asleep and have trouble waking up.
I'm heavy paranoid and think someone personal in my life might be 'spiking' the stuff in order to stop me smoking it.
I got the green from a trusted source and I didn't have this effect for a long time.
Is it possible that someone could spike it? Or am I just being paranoid?
Thanks.
Try get yourself some decent Indica. My husband suffers badly from paranoia when he smokes certain strains, more so Sativa and especially Super Silver Surfer. I would tell you what shops to get from but after being shafted out of so much cash from these A holes I would not suggest buying online.

krieg

I'm from KZN. I should have known better though. Paid R1800 for 15g of the worst Swaz I have ever freaking seen. I'm more pissed about the quality than getting the order short. I am so freaking over ordering rubbish online. To be honest I would rather quit smoking for the time being if my local guy is away. My other local dude sold me freaking moldy weed. Didn't look moldy but after coughing my lungs out and tasting it was definitely harvested with white powder mold. Another guy that works with me brought me some also. Same F%&$g thing, moldy.

I'm just so angry from being shafted left right and center. I have kinda even lost count of how much cash I have lost and its way over R4k now since last year November.
Just wondered where you were as I also have a lot of trouble with wind here in Cape Town. Luckily I've only lost plants being male. If you want some bud remind me in two months' time.

SpliceGold

Just wondered where you were as I also have a lot of trouble with wind here in Cape Town. Luckily I've only lost plants being male. If you want some bud remind me in two months' time.
Thanks Dude. Yeah I lost so much from that storm. Have a few struggling branches that might not make it :mad: Next time I am not going to let them get as big as they were. They were all well over 2m :crying:

MrBud

Hey guys.
I've been having some really bad after-effects from green.
Can't fall asleep and have trouble waking up.
I'm heavy paranoid and think someone personal in my life might be 'spiking' the stuff in order to stop me smoking it.
I got the green from a trusted source and I didn't have this effect for a long time.
Is it possible that someone could spike it? Or am I just being paranoid?
Thanks.
Maybe it's time to take a bit of a break and re-assess the way you use the plant. You can have too much of a good thing.

Fortwenny

High peeps! Who's the gold standard for BHO at the moment? I'm in Cape Town and haven't been happy with the selection (IF they even list strain info) of strains available.

SpliceGold

I just spoke to someone I know that also ordered from DrG. He told me that the stuff is packaged and sent from Cape Town if you use their courier. Poor dude also got shafted by them but a crap load more than me. They sent the package 3 times and every time it was intercepted by SAPS. He said that DSV called him and told him that they handing over the parcel to the Narcotics dept and its a criminal offence to use their courier to transport illegal goods. Apparently DrG then sent it again with Courier guy got a tracking number and tracked it and there was no activity for a few days then queried it. DrG said they would send again. After lots of stories he eventually got his stuff. I asked him to send me a pic of what he got and it looks identical to the bull "DP" I got. He also only got way under half his order too.

So something is really not right with DrG and who knows what it is. DrG needs to be removed as a reliable seller. Heard way too many stories now that are similar to mine. Except my buddy is really stressed out about DSV calling him. He said they called him so much he had to block their number.

DrG is selling poor poor grade Swazi and passing it off as other strains. I am going to try go visit and compare what we received to compare. The stuff you get from the rank is better.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Thanks for the replies to my post of last night.

I'm unsure what the strain is I'm using now, but I'm definitely scaling back on it.
I haven't smoked for 3 days, but my body is stuffed.

Guess I just need to give it some time :)

SpliceGold

Thanks for the replies to my post of last night.

I'm unsure what the strain is I'm using now, but I'm definitely scaling back on it.
I haven't smoked for 3 days, but my body is stuffed.

Guess I just need to give it some time :)
Next time you smoke don't over do it! Have a drag or 2 then stop and wait. My husband had it so bad the one night he thought he was having a heart attack. Half way to the hospital we discovered he was just overly stoned :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chong33

DrG is selling poor poor grade Swazi and passing it off as other strains. I am going to try go visit and compare what we received to compare. The stuff you get from the rank is better.
Dont know who knows or uses PuffDaddy. But im pretty sure they do exactly the same. Their outdoor, greenhouse and exotic greenhouse all seem to be be of the lowest kak quality swazi I have ever smoked. I have used them a few times now and each and every time i'm disappointed. I sometimes ask myself if i'm really this desperate to get stoned... After my last order I wont use these guys again. I will rather wait a day and get my stuff from a reputable guy than smoking this kak again. (And I like swazi, the most stoned I have even been was from swazi. The stuff PuffD sells is like G grade swazi that was left in a wind storm)
My "local" guy normally feels so bad if his greenhouse has seeds (Which almost never happens) that he will give me discount, besides this he warns me before hand. Not these fckers.
Then they have indoor as well, but i'm pretty sure this is just normal greenhouse.
Of course I have no proof of this. But indoor with seeds?, exotic greenhouse that seems to have been compressed at some stage?, different strains all looking and smelling identical.
Then the bud sizes, not really something I have ever really focused on, until the day I bought indoor from these guys and I got what looked like micro buds, with seeds.
The only consistent thing about PuffD is their seeds. You can be rest assured each strain you smoke will have an ample amount seeds.

SpliceGold

Dont know who knows or uses PuffDaddy. But im pretty sure they do exactly the same. Their outdoor, greenhouse and exotic greenhouse all seem to be be of the lowest kak quality swazi I have ever smoked. I have used them a few times now and each and every time i'm disappointed. I sometimes ask myself if i'm really this desperate to get stoned... After my last order I wont use these guys again. I will rather wait a day and get my stuff from a reputable guy than smoking this kak again. (And I like swazi, the most stoned I have even been was from swazi. The stuff PuffD sells is like G grade swazi that was left in a wind storm)
My "local" guy normally feels so bad if his greenhouse has seeds (Which almost never happens) that he will give me discount, besides this he warns me before hand. Not these fckers.
Then they have indoor as well, but i'm pretty sure this is just normal greenhouse.
Of course I have no proof of this. But indoor with seeds?, exotic greenhouse that seems to have been compressed at some stage?, different strains all looking and smelling identical.
Then the bud sizes, not really something I have ever really focused on, until the day I bought indoor from these guys and I got what looked like micro buds, with seeds.
The only consistent thing about PuffD is their seeds. You can be rest assured each strain you smoke will have an ample amount seeds.
You hit the nail on the head. I feel its not only Puff Daddy and DrG, lots of them do this. Can't trust anyone these days except your good old local dude cause at least then you can look at it and smell it before you buy it. With the amount of seeds in the Swazi I got from DrG I could literally grow doobie for the whole of Africa :rolleyes:

The indoor I got from DrG was normal Greenhouse. I get outdoor with more trichomes than their so called "indoor"

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Sounds like PuffD, DGF and Cannapax all get the same kak weed. Durban poison that doesn't even look like it, filled to the brim with seeds and such a kak smoke.

My first plant is hanging, waiting to be cured and then enjoyed.

byconcept

Tangentially related story

My Da Vinci Miqro vape broke recently (wouldn't charge the battery anymore). I was sad at first, then I thought I should probably check my warranty because it was less than a year old. Went to the Da Vinci website and reported my unit. They asked for a few details and a video showing the problem. I did as asked and they sent me a new device that came in a week. Pretty nice on their part, so if anyone's on the market for a vape I can vouch for Da Vinci having good customer support.

fussydassie

I am so freaking over ordering rubbish online. To be honest I would rather quit smoking for the time being if my local guy is away.
You do this to yourself... intherb has been recommended against numerous times, you still go buy from them and then regret it. Drg has been recommended against numerous times, you still buy from them and then regret it. For some reason you avoid 420m and KK when they are the proven best all round for price/variety/service.

SpliceGold

You do this to yourself... intherb has been recommended against numerous times, you still go buy from them and then regret it. Drg has been recommended against numerous times, you still buy from them and then regret it. For some reason you avoid 420m and KK when they are the proven best all round for price/variety/service.
Well.....420M is way over priced. I will smoke up R1000 in under a week. KK not once but 3 times screwed my order up. Still to date its has not been rectified.

Intherb.....they sell freaking Swazi Dude. Low low class Swazi. DrG used to actually have decent stuff. I used them cause they cheap and as I said used to have ok stuff for a really good price. I'm not super rich that I can burn up so much money smoking.

I got from 420M last month so no I actually dont avoid them. Get facts first dude before you go on a rant.

Larry_Fisherman

I just spoke to someone I know that also ordered from DrG. He told me that the stuff is packaged and sent from Cape Town if you use their courier. Poor dude also got shafted by them but a crap load more than me. They sent the package 3 times and every time it was intercepted by SAPS. He said that DSV called him and told him that they handing over the parcel to the Narcotics dept and its a criminal offence to use their courier to transport illegal goods. Apparently DrG then sent it again with Courier guy got a tracking number and tracked it and there was no activity for a few days then queried it. DrG said they would send again. After lots of stories he eventually got his stuff. I asked him to send me a pic of what he got and it looks identical to the bull "DP" I got. He also only got way under half his order too.

So something is really not right with DrG and who knows what it is. DrG needs to be removed as a reliable seller. Heard way too many stories now that are similar to mine. Except my buddy is really stressed out about DSV calling him. He said they called him so much he had to block their number.

I never even thought about the legality of buying weed online. I'm so accustomed to online shopping that I have my parcels sent to work. Need to rethink this.

OiGeezer

I only needed to order once from Dr G , small dry little brown buds , sold as R180 per gram Girl Scout cookies.