The Cannabis Thread

Frua

Hello Guys!
I am in South Africa for the first time. I will spend it months here (Johannesburg, Midrand) Can someonegive me some advice where canI buy some weed (not online) It will be cool to get it today. If anyone can give me some advice it will be nice :)

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Hello Guys!
I am in South Africa for the first time. I will spend it months here (Johannesburg, Midrand) Can someonegive me some advice where canI buy some weed (not online) It will be cool to get it today. If anyone can give me some advice it will be nice :)
You will have a difficult time getting the number of a dealer as its still illegal to buy and sell in South Africa. Some of the online places deliver same day if you order early enough.

saor

Honorary Master
Hello Guys!
Not gonna happen.
If you're here for a while then just order online.

Frua

You will have a difficult time getting the number of a dealer as its still illegal to buy and sell in South Africa. Some of the online places deliver same day if you order early enough.
Thanks! Can you give me advice for specific online shop? I read that many is already scam - I will buy it. But still will be nice to get something directly today :p

SirAwesome

Thanks! Can you give me advice for specific online shop? I read that many is already scam - I will buy it. But still will be nice to get something directly today :p
Verified List :

- 420M ( Edibles , Herb , Liquid) - Good and Reliable
- Ganjie.org ( Edibles , Herb ) - In my books they are by far the best
- Cannasutra ( Edibles , liquid ) - Lovely edibles
- King Kushie ( Herb , Shrooms ) - Cannot vouch but heard good things
- Dr Greenfingers ( Herb Edibles shrooms ) - Very Rude and meh service but works i guess
- Elixer Extract - ( Edibles , Herb ) - Good service , Ok quality herb

SirAwesome

Verified List :

- Dr Greenfingers ( Herb Edibles shrooms ) - Very Rude and meh service but works i guess
Please note if it's not on this list it's probably shite or a scam . cough couch Trichoma cough

Frua

Verified List :

thank you very much! :)
What is average delivery time ?

saor

Honorary Master
That depends bud some of them deliver the next day others take about 2-3days . So for sanity sake give them about 3 days for delivery
Ja, it's best to order and not worry about delivery time. Trying to 'get it before the weekend' almost always ends in tears. Order Monday and it's usually delivered by Thursday.

grok

Honorary Master
Does anyone know whether the 420 coffee shop in Parkview/Sandton still operates? Or any other 420 friendly cafe/shop in Jhb/Pta area?

A friend from Thailand suggested her next vlog be made while high, so actually asking for a friend lol :p

saor

Honorary Master
Last question guys I promise
Is the green Haven 420 (founded on IG) legit ?
No idea what you're talking about. People have mentioned a few good places to buy from but you're now bringing up some random thing?