The Cannabis Thread

SpliceGold

Here's a question to all the peeps in this thread. Why do you partake?
Smoking has been something my family has done since I can remember. Was raised to rather smoke than drink alcohol. Although they both drank like fish and were alcoholics :rolleyes:

Other than that it helps keep me calm and if I have had a bad day or I am angry. It really helps me see perspective on the matter. It also helps me cope with my anxiety, anger issues/personally issues. Had a really rough childhood with a father that physically and mentally abused my mother badly. Both were alcoholics to. Had to learn a lot of childhood life lessons as an adult and weed has helped me incredibly.

iamfowl

Here's a question to all the peeps in this thread. Why do you partake?
It’s to make the good times better! Plus it’s got a significantly lower body tax than alcohol which means I rarely feel like poop the next day and because I like working out, I can go to the gym the next day as usual.

Speaking of working out, I’ve never really been a fan of cardio so I decided to experiment with adding a puff to my cardio workouts and OH. MY. WORD! I went to the gym 2 days straight just to cycle and I plan to go today as well.
So if you see some random person in the cycle studio all alone, riding hard nowhere with their eyes closed and their head bumping to some random music on their headphones, just pop in and give a thumbs up when I do open my eyes :D

Last edited:

saor

Honorary Master
It to make the good times better! Plus it’s got a significantly lower body tax than alcohol which means I rarely feel like poop the next day and because I like working out, I can go to the gym the next day as usual.

Speaking of working out, I’ve never really been a fan of cardio so I decided to experiment with adding a puff to my cardio workouts and OH. MY. WORD! I went to the gym 2 days straight just to cycle and I plan to go today as well.
So if you see some random person in the cycle studio all alone, riding hard nowhere with their eyes closed and their head bumping to some random music on their headphones, just pop in and give a thumbs up when I do open my eyes :D
Trail running when u high :love:.

undeadpool

After switching to cannabis I've realised that I don't remotely like being drunk anymore. Cannabis is far more enjoyable to me, with no hangover, and I get to keep my liver!
Same. I do drink the occasional beer or glass of wine with friends but probably have a drink twice a month now if at all. I have an untouched six-pack of beer chilling in my fridge for nearly two months. And similar to @iamfowl I've also gotten in to running.

Last edited:

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Same. I do drink the occasional beer or glass of wine with friends but probably have a drink twice a month now if at all. I have an untouched six-pack of beer chilling in my fridge for nearly two months now. And similar to @iamfowl I've also gotten in to running.
Be sure to also try the banging thing when high.