The Cannabis Thread

theratman

Executive Member
+1
No, you were scammed. Nothing to do with Trichoma
I'd stay away from what I've been following on the thread. Smells like a scam, and people were previously scammed. I certainly wouldn't be willing to risk it.

impulse0157

Guys could you please recommend some legit international seed banks..
must ship to south africa
what are their payment methods like?

TIA

mister

Executive Member
Was just on their site, cookies now 138 ️ They've got a new site too, looks like they've also expanded their range since last I bought.
Yes the original cookies had a price increase and they were registered for VAT. Note that the Simply Herbal branded products are made by somebody else.

chrissi001

Anyone know how much dealers would pay a grower for indoor bulk? Chatting to a colleague today about it and I’m curious what the money flow is like from grower to dealer.
If a dealer pays 80-90zar and then sells for R150, they can make 60-70k a kilogram. That is considering they are smart with their money.

SirAwesome

If a dealer pays 80-90zar and then sells for R150, they can make 60-70k a kilogram. That is considering they are smart with their money.
Actually way more than that bud , If your talking Kg then grams are usually sold at 10-30 pg . Indoor is a bit of an overpriced market and growers usually get screwed over by big corps

irBosOtter

Expert Member
Well they pay less than that, depending on how much they buy, you can buy A grade in bulk, works out from R50 p/kg (500G) to R35 p/kg if you buy 2Kg+

chrissi001

That's what Retailers pay the growers , Cannapax use to buy there strains for R8 pg when that was still operating . Now if only I could get someone willing to sell me a KG for that price haha
I was referring to indoor. Not cross pollinated swaz.

impulse0157

Snyper564

Expert Member
i asked for Internationale,seen all the SA shops already online,their markups are crazy,like 100%, so id rather buy bulk internationally my self
Just FYI barring legalities of seeds you are messing with not only SARS (customs) but DAFF here if those seeds get caught you are looking at very hefty fines assuming you dont have necessary permits.