The Cannabis Thread

Snyper564

Expert Member
Oh, I didn't realise I was spamming? I just share stuff I find interesting. Sorry if I was being spammy.
No worry between the two thread it appears that you might be trying to "sell" something if thats not the case carry on no problem :)

MrBud

No worry between the two thread it appears that you might be trying to "sell" something if thats not the case carry on no problem :)
For sure, I get that! I don't have anything to sell though, just here to converse with like-minded peeps.

Ejeckt

So yesterday I got to try out the Joker strain which you can find here: https://www.greensmokeroomseeds.com/index.php?_route_=joker-feminised-seeds

This was my first experience with a high CBD variety and I must say it was quite enjoyable. I smoked about 0.7g of bud. The strain has a definite earthy flavour. Didn't pick up any diesel, skunk or fruity flavours that I sometimes get with other strains. Reminded me of how my weed garden smells after it rains.

The high wasn't strong at all. Definitely no chasing dragons with this strain. It was however, very VERY relaxing - with a slight high at the back of your head. It's been a stressful few days and smoking this made me feel like I was on holiday somewhere. Also didn't get couch-lock, munchies, or any other usual sensations. There was no impairment and was able to stay fully functional - despite being on a bit of a break and therefore having a lower tolerance.

Don't think I'll smoke any more though. Took me a while to get through that joint and without the usual high I notice my throat and lungs feeling unpleasant after a while, moreso than usual. Will be turning it all into cana coconut oil, maybe for some edibles.

Just cut down my Harlequin Pride which is another high CBD variety so it'll probably be similar.

Last edited:

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
So yesterday I got to try out the Joker strain which you can find here: https://www.greensmokeroomseeds.com/index.php?_route_=joker-feminised-seeds

This was my first experience with a high CBD variety and I must say it was quite enjoyable. I smoked about 0.7g of bud. The strain has a definite earthy flavour. Didn't pick up any diesel, skunk or fruity flavours that I sometimes get with other strains. Reminded me of how my weed garden smells after it rains.

The high wasn't strong at all. Definitely no chasing dragons with this strain. It was however, very VERY relaxing - with a slight high at the back of your head. It's been a stressful few days and smoking this made me feel like I was on holiday somewhere. Also didn't get couch-lock, munchies, or any other usual sensations. There was no impairment and was able to stay fully functional - despite being on a bit of a break and therefore having a lower tolerance.

Don't think I'll smoke any more through. Took me a while to get through that joint and without the usual high I notice my throat and lungs feeling unpleasant after a while, moreso than usual. Will be turning it all into cana coconut oil, maybe for some edibles.

Just cut down my Harlequin Pride which is another high CBD variety so it'll probably be similar.
I find smoking too much of a very high cbd strain gives me restless legs when I go to bed

simm_card

Expert Member
The guys growing their own, when are we harvesting?

I've watched a few pruning videos, so let me know.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
The guys growing their own, when are we harvesting?

I've watched a few pruning videos, so let me know.

The Horseman

Yeah, there is no real time to harvest other than when the plant says so. She will show you when she is ready to be plucked :)

blah99

Got a subscription email from Medicalmj saying not to place any orders on the website untill further notice. Anyone know what the issue is with them?

The Horseman

King Kushie again with good service and communications.
:thumbsup:
Planning on ordering from them. What did you get and how's the quality if you don't mind me asking.

I was keen on some of their greenhouse, not to bad bulk prices.

Nibiru

Here's a question to all the peeps in this thread. Why do you partake?
Started / Tried it out for the first time after I broke my knee. The pain relief, mood enhancing abilities and it gave me my appetite back, helped me to sleep.

Never looked back. Today: It helps my mind calm down, over the years I have noticed that my mind is kind of all over the place. I have quite bad public anxiety and it helps me to actually tackle situations I would otherwise avoid.

It fits with all my hobbies: Gaming, braaing, golf, teaching myself guitar.

It helps with my sinus headaches.

There is NOTHING as awesome as a good Nespresso, early Saturday morning Rugby and some ganja.

I like to write as well. And I find it can fuel emotions and creativity.

saor

Honorary Master
Who is their new courier and how does track with them. Kushie has not been too responsive the last couple of days
I think they'd prefer that info kept quiet. I got a tracking # but it didn't work, delivery went fine tho. Ordered Monday, got it in CPT yesterday. Courier called to confirm delivery details.