The Cannabis Thread

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Lekker, please review the experience on the 2 strains from the doobz

Ganjie will only be back after lockdown.

Bigups to HV, they made a way for me. got the blue dream... "calm and euphoric" it says on the package

2 or 3 pulls, not too hard or u will cough and i can feel a definite buzz immediately :)

will defs not touch it again till this eve.
So ja... took those 2 to 3 pulls at about 1 and got the tron legacy OST on... its all good hey.

Will report back on the evening vibes... but so far so good... if it lasts as long as they say (200 pulls per cart) then i reckon its worth it.

undeadpool

Lekker, please review the experience on the 2 strains from the doobz
Honestly, both pack a good punch and both gave me munchies but I found it difficult to differentiate between the two. I know Swazi Gold is a Sativa strain and I'm guessing Ganjie Gold is too. Ganjie Gold is definitely a smoother smoke in my opinion. The Swazi Gold left me with a pretty bad hangover feeling the next morning and the Ganjie Gold only with dry mouth. I'd recommend Ganjie Gold if I had to pick. Swazi also has a VERY pungent smell that clings to you. Ganjie Gold to a lesser degree.

Bigups to HV, they made a way for me. got the blue dream... "calm and euphoric" it says on the package

2 or 3 pulls, not too hard or u will cough and i can feel a definite buzz immediately :)

will defs not touch it again till this eve.
I love Blue Dream! Enjoy! Any chance you could share how they made a way or PM perhaps?

So ja... took those 2 to 3 pulls at about 1 and got the tron legacy OST on... its all good hey.

Will report back on the evening vibes... but so far so good... if it lasts as long as they say (200 pulls per cart) then i reckon its worth it.
O, dear Ganja! We're obviously cut from the same cloth. I loved listening to the Tron soundtrack on Blue Dream. Be careful though, you can build tolerance pretty quickly on HV so try and take it slow otherwise 3 pulls may not do it anymore.

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Any chance you could share how they made a way or PM perhaps?
Youve got mail

Ja man, im an old school daft punk fan... cant beat tron legacy... its a full harmonic orchestra PLUS DAFT PUNK! :love:

Cant beat that combo.. then after the OST... look for R3C0NF1GUR3D for more mind blasting

Ja its basically a once a day in the evening, i think that that should be ok. Will try to alternate days also

Anton123

I missed my 420m delivery before the lockdown, so I'm very low in herb!

I have shitloads of R.S.O and tried vaping it in my Volcano (using the liquid pad) - it tastes facking disgusting but seems to work!

theratman

Executive Member
I think 15g will be too little for an affect. We took a sht ton of trim yesterday and made oil, black black gold!

Was kind of very high last night but very nice. From our 3 plants (smallest) harvested we got just over 500g and theres another 6 plants to go.
Lucky bliksem I'm going to follow this recipe, just right for what I have. Not expecting much but it gives me something to try while on lockdown. The 420m skunk is too vile for me to smoke.

Some Eejit

I'm tempted to get a HV vape pen but it's a little pricey considering i'll probably never buy another cartridge once this lockdown is over. Man, I wish couriers were still up and running. They could probably go about their business while maintaining good social distancing practices.

Volksieboi

Expert Member
I'm tempted to get a HV vape pen but it's a little pricey considering i'll probably never buy another cartridge once this lockdown is over. Man, I wish couriers were still up and running. They could probably go about their business while maintaining good social distancing practices.
I hear that its pricey, but the effect of the stuff is legit hey...

Lemme temper that by saying, after day one i can confirm that 2 or 3 hard puffs will make u feel like u smoked a joint, but u didnt, but u deeeed... u deed smoke a joint :p cos you will cough, and you will feel the effect immediately, and each cough will make u higher... just like a joint... but u didnt smoke a joint fool!

For me, the effect lasted about 2 hours... that was the 0.5g THC D9 cart. I got the Blue dream strain. I speak under correction but the 1g vs 0.5g referrers to the strength and not the quantity, cos my 0.5g cartridge is pretty much full.

That was R1150

The device alone is R400 and its reusable, so thats cool in my book.

According to the video with the dagggacouple they say the cart is good for +/- 200 pulls

R750 for +/- 200 pulls of what is essentially indoor in a strain of your choice. And its for reals.

lets say 4 pulls to get high means u can get high 50 times for 2 hours at a time for R750?
OR in my case, 25 times for 2 ppl.

So while the initial cost seems pricey... the numbers seem to be in your favour

Lets say a gram of indoor at 150 - 180 (i dunno, i havent bought actual weed in many many years) gets u 2 to 3 joints? that means that 750 will get u high 15 times.. ?

I will ofcourse give more feedback as the cart goes on. but for now i think the math is slightly in my favour or at worst, equal ?

theratman

Executive Member
@Volksieboi the biggest drawback I found was it shoots your tolerance through the roof. So while you may get 200 pulls you're going to need alot more pulls to feel the effect. Interested to see how your milage goes.

Having said that I still ordered a cart before the lockdown, as I doubt any other orders would have been delivered.

Volksieboi

Expert Member
@Volksieboi the biggest drawback I found was it shoots your tolerance through the roof. So while you may get 200 pulls you're going to need alot more pulls to feel the effect. Interested to see how your milage goes.

Having said that I still ordered a cart before the lockdown, as I doubt any other orders would have been delivered.
yeah will keep u guys posted.

for me its every other evening... nothing during the day... i dont think that'll affect tolerance though (maybe give some input here). HV did tell me to go slow and not to pull too deep

Also question, would someone that uses painkillers (ibuprofen and paracetamol) often have a tolerance to canabis?

Plus, i used to be a daily smoker (like at least 1 on the way home from work, and one after dinner) then it became a weekend thing, then i was out for a long time.

recently got back in via edibles... so just checking the options now cos the scene is more sophisticated now

Some Eejit

I hear that its pricey, but the effect of the stuff is legit hey...

Lemme temper that by saying, after day one i can confirm that 2 or 3 hard puffs will make u feel like u smoked a joint, but u didnt, but u deeeed... u deed smoke a joint :p cos you will cough, and you will feel the effect immediately, and each cough will make u higher... just like a joint... but u didnt smoke a joint fool!

For me, the effect lasted about 2 hours... that was the 0.5g THC D9 cart. I got the Blue dream strain. I speak under correction but the 1g vs 0.5g referrers to the strength and not the quantity, cos my 0.5g cartridge is pretty much full.

That was R1150

The device alone is R400 and its reusable, so thats cool in my book.

According to the video with the dagggacouple they say the cart is good for +/- 200 pulls

R750 for +/- 200 pulls of what is essentially indoor in a strain of your choice. And its for reals.

lets say 4 pulls to get high means u can get high 50 times for 2 hours at a time for R750?
OR in my case, 25 times for 2 ppl.

So while the initial cost seems pricey... the numbers seem to be in your favour

Lets say a gram of indoor at 150 - 180 (i dunno, i havent bought actual weed in many many years) gets u 2 to 3 joints? that means that 750 will get u high 15 times.. ?

I will ofcourse give more feedback as the cart goes on. but for now i think the math is slightly in my favour or at worst, equal ?
Ah ****, you're swaying me..

I think you might be wrong on the 0.5g being strength rather than quantity though..judging by the pics on their site. Maybe they did you a solid and threw in a lil extra.

I don't doubt the quality or value for money..it's just not the preffered delivery system for me, so the pen will end up gathering dust soon with my big vape. I love to smoke. I love the ritual of rolling up, lighting up, the smoke, the smell...

I'm a few months into an extended break from weed. Was pretty easy until lockdown kicked in. Should've seen it coming. Rookie error.

I've even been gasping for a cig since the ban and i haven't smoked a cig in years.

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Ah ****, you're swaying me..
Math FTW yo! :p

I think you might be wrong on the 0.5g being strength rather than quantity though..judging by the pics on their site. Maybe they did you a solid and threw in a lil extra.
I dunno, my thought was 500mg vs 1000mg concentration... that seems to be how many CBD vape products are labled. it was my 1st buy from them. Maybe some one who's used them previously can confirm if they have ordered a 0.5g cart that it was fully full or halfly full filled.

I don't doubt the quality or value for money..it's just not the preffered delivery system for me, so the pen will end up gathering dust soon with my big vape. I love to smoke. I love the ritual of rolling up, lighting up, the smoke, the smell...
RE tha math. To quote the great king julian "the science seems solid". :p
Fair enough on the delivery system, i get that, I'm an ex cigarette smoker myself and u always want that feeling. Like i said, the industry is getting more sophisticated so im really just looking at better options, cos smoking has negative effects (Tar, carcinogens, etc). I have lit up the odd j lately but would prefer not to if i can help it, hence the adventure into the edibles space and now the vapes.

I'm a few months into an extended break from weed. Was pretty easy until lockdown kicked in. Should've seen it coming. Rookie error.

I've even been gasping for a cig since the ban and i haven't smoked a cig in years.
Ja its mostly about relaxation and de-stressing for me. and these are stressful times.

Dude, as an ex-smoker you will always want a cig, whether u've quite for a year or 4. When you see ppl lighting up, you get that feeling. Its only willpower that holds you back. lol

I actually fell off the wagon a year ago and then decided that vaping (nicotene salts) would at least be less harmful than smoking. So I got a Smok Novo 2 from the vape shop and havent touched a cig since January.

I also wanna try cannasutra's vape juice when they are back up and running.

theratman

Executive Member
Eventually got there, butter came out well enough to use. Cookies came out ok, made 2 batches. Just chowed 2 medium ones and they tasted good, so I'll report back at some point, although expectations are fairly low.IMG_20200331_183253.jpg

theratman

Executive Member
Noice!
Get back to us in about an hour or so :)
2 medium cookies, plus a small one hit the spot. They're alot stronger than I expected. I got the cannabutter part right but my cookies, while edible weren't great, and that's due to how I prepared them.

Anyway I don't think I'll buy edibles again, considering how easy everything was to make. I'm off to enjoy myself

Volksieboi

Expert Member
2 medium cookies, plus a small one hit the spot. They're alot stronger than I expected. I got the cannabutter part right but my cookies, while edible weren't great, and that's due to how I prepared them.

Anyway I don't think I'll buy edibles again, considering how easy everything was to make. I'm off to enjoy myself
Can u share with us the butter churning process please

theratman

Executive Member
Can u share with us the butter churning process please
Was a lot easier than expected. First I decarbed the herb in the oven for an hour.

Then used 1 part butter and 1.5 parts water. Melted the mixture on the stove and left it on low heat for +-3 hours. Really low, almost minimum heat on my hob.

Strained the mix through a strainer twice to catch all the plant material and into a jar. Left jar in the fridge for around an hour so the water and butter could separate.

Butter sets at the top so I scooped it out and used it in the cookie recipe, replacing the butter with the cannabutter.

The hardest part is waiting for it to set, I'm sure I'd have got more if I'd left it overnight. Didn't get any decent pics of the butter but it came out green and creamy.IMG_20200331_114001.jpgIMG_20200331_124750.jpgIMG_20200331_155126.jpg

Attachments