The Cannabis Thread

theratman

Executive Member
Anyone tried the "Wedding Cake" strain from Honeyvape? Seems like Alien Blue is always out of stock when I want to order.
I ordered it a few weeks back and have 2/3rds of a cart left. Its ok, Alien Blue and Clementine are better imo.

Hatefulsandwich

I ordered it a few weeks back and have 2/3rds of a cart left. Its ok, Alien Blue and Clementine are better imo.
Ok, good to hear. I decided to order the Clementine refill rather since I've still got my cart from the last order. Alien Blue is still my favourite of the ones I've tried, buuut to be fair I haven't tried them all.

What does the Wedding Cake taste like, btw? And is there any discernible difference between it and the other strains you've tried? I quite honestly haven't been able to distinguish between the strains other than the flavour. But I've always been like that, I think, unless there's a strain that makes me especially sleep and couch-locked.

theratman

Executive Member
Ok, good to hear. I decided to order the Clementine refill rather since I've still got my cart from the last order. Alien Blue is still my favourite of the ones I've tried, buuut to be fair I haven't tried them all.

What does the Wedding Cake taste like, btw? And is there any discernible difference between it and the other strains you've tried? I quite honestly haven't been able to distinguish between the strains other than the flavour. But I've always been like that, I think, unless there's a strain that makes me especially sleep and couch-locked.
No major difference tbh, the flavour is something I can't put my finger on. Can't quite say what it is and I've chucked the box away. Its my least favorite of the three flavour wise but there's nothing wrong with it.

BlackyChan

Yeah I did wedding cake and loved it better than the Alien blue. The euphoric Head high was longer and more intense. I would rather have that than the Alien blue. Made me feel really good. Had it with friends. Hope this helps

Anton123

Hey, has anyone tried Kratom?

Just got some delivered (it's on the essentials meds list) - trying tonight, will see...

Hatefulsandwich

Yeah I did wedding cake and loved it better than the Alien blue. The euphoric Head high was longer and more intense. I would rather have that than the Alien blue. Made me feel really good. Had it with friends. Hope this helps
Thanks for letting me know. I got the Clementine and it's... fine. I don't find the flavour as overbearing as some others I've had (I've come to actively dislike Sour Pez), but I wouldn't say I enjoy exactly. Maybe I'll give the Wedding Cake a shot next time.

undeadpool

So HV only does collections during lockdown as I understand it? They're not on some sort of essential services list that allows them to courier?

Snyper564

Executive Member
Honestly, when I see some of the 'essential good and services' that some local businesses in my area get away with, I wouldn't be surprised at all.
dude im talking THC here that even without lockdown is not legal.

Mayo

Anyone know where I can get some bud in Alberton? I though I could scrape through the next 7 days, but 21 days to the end of the month is no joke..