The Cannabis Thread

byconcept

Ordered oil from cannasutra and it arrived the day before the lockdown. Been loving it so much I don't think it'll last me the entire lockdown. I been binging, thinking for some reason that the lockdown ends next week Friday lol. Turns out I'm a week off. Definitely getting double strength next time.

MrBud

Who here has an Instagram page and an impressive bong rip? :unsure: :ROFL:

These guys are hosting a Battle of the Bongs challenge on Instagram, so if you think you can rip a fat one with some clouds, go check it out - http://instagr.am/p/B-hayBVht73/

Gnarls

Expert Member
Was a lot easier than expected. First I decarbed the herb in the oven for an hour.

Then used 1 part butter and 1.5 parts water. Melted the mixture on the stove and left it on low heat for +-3 hours. Really low, almost minimum heat on my hob.

Strained the mix through a strainer twice to catch all the plant material and into a jar. Left jar in the fridge for around an hour so the water and butter could separate.

Butter sets at the top so I scooped it out and used it in the cookie recipe, replacing the butter with the cannabutter.

The hardest part is waiting for it to set, I'm sure I'd have got more if I'd left it overnight. Didn't get any decent pics of the butter but it came out green and creamy.
Nice. I generally do the same except I leave mine in the slow cooker on low temp for about 4-6 hours.

About the Honey Vape. I like the math. I'm seriously considering getting one after saving some indoor funds. Weekend and hiking treat only. Which one is the people's flavour? I've also put my Plenty aside. Have to conserve the stash. I'm down to smoking - which i HATE - pinners. Ah well, it's a good t break. Looking forward to the vape life again.

Jah bless!

MrBud

What's up everyone, I hope you are all well and blazing!

Does anyone have any idea where I can find the official governmental cannabis bills and papers? Such as the latest 2020 bill on cannabis?

krieg

What's up everyone, I hope you are all well and blazing!

Does anyone have any idea where I can find the official governmental cannabis bills and papers? Such as the latest 2020 bill on cannabis?
Nothing official yet, nothing to comment on as well.

krieg

@krieg @SirAwesome So there's actually nothing official yet that the public can access and look at?
There was something which I believed to be fake which was mentioned a couple of times whereby the limit would be 600g per household. There is to my knowledge absolutely nothing official out yet on which to comment. The government has until September to enact the law, before that they have to allow for comments which takes at minimum a few weeks, so they are cutting it very close or they might get an extension from the Court due to Corona who knows.

Hatefulsandwich

Anyone tried the "Wedding Cake" strain from Honeyvape? Seems like Alien Blue is always out of stock when I want to order.

Hatefulsandwich

Is Honeyvape still delivering? Stash running low and grow is going slow here :crying:
I believe they are still open during Lockdown, but not 100% sure.

Edit: Messaged them and they said they're still delivering. Might depend on your location, though - I'm in the Southern Suburbs so quite close to them I believe.

Last edited: