The Cannabis Thread

Eti1

Expert Member
After years of joints, bongs, and pipes, I now have the best time with only my Dynavap M. Daily multiple best times.

No dials, but with a bit of practice the temp can be controlled.

mister

Executive Member
More Seed Options: (got this list from a facebook group vote)

Trophy Seeds +22
AmaDeadly Seeds +12
SeedSide +9
Pachamama Seeds +6
Biltong And Budz +4
SeedWorx Laboratories
Cannabis Seeds South Africa/Medical Cannabis Seedbank South Africa
Green Smoke Room Seeds
Wake ‘N Bake
Hero Seeds
African Smoke Head Shop
Farmacy Seeds
Seedly
CannaMart
Dank Mountain
Cannabis Genetics
The Bobby Greenhash Foundation
Sacred Seeds

Batista

Executive Member
Whith the 'chill season' coming up, what' a good strain just to chill out?
Im having fun with some Northern lights, hits me right in my body, so very relaxing.

Afterwards had some regular swazi with some Chemdawg,now that went straight to my head and I had to go outside to do some gardening.

So i placed a order with trichoma today, payed in Btc .Not sure if anything will arrive but it was not that much rand .
Will post in a couple of days to let you guys know. Dont know about you people but I cant buy from street dealers anymore.

-TachyonRSA

So i placed a order with trichoma today, payed in Btc .Not sure if anything will arrive but it was not that much rand .
Will post in a couple of days to let you guys know. Dont know about you people but I cant buy from street dealers anymore.
If your experience is anything like mine from Trichoma, you are in for a treat!
I still have my local weed(wo)man but the quality bud I received from Trichoma beat hers tenfold. The **** from Trichoma knocked me on my ass.

Their 91Krypt dab that they received, "Most Potent" award for at the amber cup was great as well. If you guys listen to the hotbox show by The Dagga Couple you will know about the amber cup.

Joka69

Expert Member
1 last question, and I feel like j need to explain why the dumb question...

So my mom in law is coming over to stay for a couple days, and she's still very much against the use of cannabis, recreational or whatever....

So my question, what's a good strain to smoke, that doesn't make you look like you smoked a good strain?

I don't want my mom in law to give my wife about anything, because she won't say it to me, but she will give the missus grief!

Last edited:

KantSnyer

So my mom in law is coming over to stay for a couple days, and she's still very much against the use of cannabis, recreational or whatever....

So my question, what's a good strain to smoke, that doesn't make you look like you smoked a good strain?

I don't want my mom in law to give my **** about anything, because she won't say it to me, but she will give the missus grief!
Safyr Bleu bud

The Horseman

I don't want my mom in law to give my **** about anything, because she won't say it to me, but she will give the missus grief!
Haha, I have to laugh. I was in the same boat, was petrified of being caught out by my mother in law. I gradually got braver and now days I don't give a hoot. In fact if I know I am seeing her I smoke a fatty and all is well. :D

When I started pot I was quite self conscious around people, always worried they could pick up that I was stoned. But I got over it and started to enjoy being stoned in those situations. And not once ever has someone actually asked me or been suspect of me. When I am stoned I am more patient, more aware, more considerate. The list goes on. Once you realise that cannabis is not what you mother in law thinks it is, you will be free.