The Cannabis Thread

Surv0

Executive Member
Yeah the one I have does not have a dial. The adjustable ones are very expensive, Before I bought this one I did read a few reviews and watched a few youtube vids and most people said the best Entry Level is the Atmos Jump (cost like 1k). The reviews on the unit was also good. But in all honesty is a POS.
@mister has showed me a different "tank" i can just screw onto my existing normal vape. So end of this month i'm going to buy/try that. Luckily my Vape is a proper unit. (SMOK procolor).
https://vapestore.co.za/vapolution-20 - This is what I have, good bang for buck. I wasnt going to spend 5k on a something fancy, this does the trick nicely and you can buy attachments for wax etc.

Ive also got a Dr Dabber Aurora as a wax pen, its ok... dont think it works for herb, but the coils tend to gunk up and cleaning them is tricky without breaking the elements.

Ive gone right back to being simple.. so much nicer :p

KantSnyer

Joint man here, been smoking for years and getting high is no longer the primary goal. Enjoy the taste, smoothness etc. of smoking like enjoying a good whisky.

I find using anything that goes straight to the lungs like bongs/vapes too harsh and the coughing fit is not worth it.

For the smokers what papers do you use? Have settled on the Rizla Natura Hemp papers can be found at most Spars.

Surv0

Executive Member
Joint man here, been smoking for years and getting high is no longer the primary goal. Enjoy the taste, smoothness etc. of smoking like enjoying a good whisky.

I find using anything that goes straight to the lungs like bongs/vapes too harsh and the coughing fit is not worth it.

For the smokers what papers do you use? Have settled on the Rizla Natura Hemp papers can be found at most Spars.
Agreed, terpenoids are everything.

Interesting, havent tried Natura hemp paper, will try these out. I like the smoking green the best, thinner the better.

-TachyonRSA

The few times I do smoke joints I also tend to go for the the Rizla that can be bought from Spar otherwise I use RAW Connoisseur Paper.

KantSnyer

Agreed, terpenoids are everything.

Interesting, havent tried Natura hemp paper, will try these out. I like the smoking green the best, thinner the better.
Give them a go, very thin...been a while since I've used Smoking Green but the Rizla's are definitely thinner than Pure Hemp

Grimspoon

Executive Member

I too am a joint man. Although I do use my volcano almost every day. I use OCB Slims with the filters.

Eti1

Expert Member
After years of joints, bongs, and pipes, I now have the best time with only my Dynavap M. Daily multiple best times.

No dials, but with a bit of practice the temp can be controlled.

mister

Executive Member
More Seed Options: (got this list from a facebook group vote)

Trophy Seeds +22
AmaDeadly Seeds +12
SeedSide +9
Pachamama Seeds +6
Biltong And Budz +4
SeedWorx Laboratories
Cannabis Seeds South Africa/Medical Cannabis Seedbank South Africa
Green Smoke Room Seeds
Wake ‘N Bake
Hero Seeds
African Smoke Head Shop
Farmacy Seeds