The Ethereum Thread

trolol

Saw in the Bitcoin thread that some people were saying we should start a ETH thread. Looked around couldn't find one - Well here it is :D

Mier

Expert Member
Until Luno launch their exchange, ETH is dead to me. The fees are just too high and unpredictable.

redarrow

Expert Member
I really thought I'd lost my ether today.. The encrypted USB key I keep my crypto's got on corrupted somehow.. Then I discovered in my primary backup I had nicely backed up all my crypto keys but accidentally seem to have omitted my ethereum. :eek:
Very luckily I had a second backup, was expecting to find it also lacking my ethereum keys.. happily that was not the case, they were there! :)

Tweebeenvis

I really thought I'd lost my ether today.. The encrypted USB key I keep my crypto's got on corrupted somehow.. Then I discovered in my primary backup I had nicely backed up all my crypto keys but accidentally seem to have omitted my ethereum. :eek:
Very luckily I had a second backup, was expecting to find it also lacking my ethereum keys.. happily that was not the case, they were there! :)
Just get a Ledger s, awesome device. :D

Alan

Honorary Master
Gotta break 5600 on Ice3x today. Been flirting with it all day

Archer

Honorary Master
Where is this train going to stop? :wtf:
R7000 / $440 now

bigboy529

Expert Member
Put R1000 in to Eth last week Thursday.
Back when I put my R1000 in to BTC the price was already over R25K and look where it's now.