The Ethereum Thread

CryptoserA

ICOs these days do a minimum X3. That's a minimum $1.5 Mil return in a month. With the hype around it potentially 5-6 Mil tho...

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Price continues to plummet. Toying with the idea of sticking a few bob into either ETH or ETC at the end of this month (y'know, in case). Thoughts on where ETH/ETC is going?

saor

Honorary Master
Price continues to plummet. Toying with the idea of sticking a few bob into either ETH or ETC at the end of this month (y'know, in case). Thoughts on where ETH/ETC is going?
I'm kinda on the fence about putting my ETH into USDT or waiting it out for a few days. A bit uncertain whether current price will hold or if it's going to drop down with BTC again. Anyone been following ETH and have any thoughts?

lestoran

Would love to hear some opinions on what will happen to Ethereum when EOS releases in June . Especially if its a smooth release with no major issues.

Personally I don't think Ethereum is going anywhere but I suspect "90% of smart contracts / ico's run on Ethereum" may not stay true for too much longer.

The "don't pay for transactions pay for performance / storage" model may also work better for a lot of users. Its one thing to put down $10 one time so you can access the Entire EOS network and another to pay per transaction - especially its also an investment.

Thoughts?